Epic Perfect World

Snoop Project N:2 Server Wars

Zilara

factor video rly?? u whatched the video?? at begginig he wasnt rly aaing and when he started to do it the way he use to aa just made me  :'(!! plz teach him how to set a key to select his sqd lead and then click double sword icon=aa :police:

Factor comment from a factor who "whatched the video" and who noticed that "at begginig" Snoop wasn't AAing and when he started to do it the way he "use" to AA just made him shed tears!

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Well played good vid

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
you are doing great as new recorder, whoever didn't like it can be nice n give advices or suck dog
keep it up fren~

Offline Snoop

• THE GOD
  • beware of the dogg
  • Characters: Snoop_DoggBG

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Good job and it'll keep getting better you know. :)
Too bad I wasn't there for this pk. e.e
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
thanks for the share and as they say practice makes perfect :D keep it up !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Everyone starts somewhere..
^basically this.

The first bit of advice I can offer for you is to know the audience you're producing for.  Personally, I could watch pk videos all day because that's just what I like.  The average person on the other hand can only pay attention for a max of about 8 minutes.  If you find yourself with 22 minutes worth of your final product, either start cutting sections that don't seem as interesting, or split the footage into 2 videos.  Not bad at all though for a first attempt.  I hope to see more from you soon   :normal-23:
I'm basically 40

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Good job, long ass vid doe.