Epic Perfect World

Delete old character/guild names

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
On the reverse, it pushes people to be more and more creative, doesn't it?

To the suggestion. Deleting a person's toon just because someone doesn't have enough wit to come up with a good-looking/-sounding name? Really?

I said characters that haven't been on in 2-3 years.
I think many of you are misunderstanding the intention. And quoted "inb4 creativity comments"

Insanity

brainless suggestion, -

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If this is serious, it's been suggested plenty of times before; same result every time.

Offline ~ ~ ~

I totally disagree with these suggestions. I was gone almost a year and came back. It took time, effort, money to create those, so because I go on a hiatus, I lost all rights to my accounts, because of names? Haha. I think not.

TO EPW STAFF: Thanks for not digging through thousands upon thousands of registered accounts, and deleting them.

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.
I totally disagree with these suggestions. I was gone almost a year and came back. It took time, effort, money to create those, so because I go on a hiatus, I lost all rights to my accounts, because of names? Haha. I think not.

TO EPW STAFF: Thanks for not digging through thousands upon thousands of registered accounts, and deleting them.

I'm not in favor either. I was an active player back in 2012, and now I'm back. Samething could happen with many people with old accounts.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

His suggestion wasnt to delete 150 chars but the lvl 1/110 chars which haven't been logged on for 2 yrs+.

Offline ~ ~ ~

His suggestion wasnt to delete 150 chars but the lvl 1/110 chars which haven't been logged on for 2 yrs+.

Strange that you assume my characters were lv150 upon my taking a hiatus. It's an opinion by the way, not an argument. ???  Enjoy the game

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Strange that you assume my characters were lv150 upon my taking a hiatus. It's an opinion by the way, not an argument. ???  Enjoy the game

your opinion will either support or not support the argument

just cos she says something against it doesn't really mean she's angry and you should feel the need to tell her "enjoy the game"  :-\

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
your opinion will either support or not support the argument

just cos she says something against it doesn't really mean she's angry and you should feel the need to tell her "enjoy the game"  :-\
^

Doesn't matter if lvl 150 or below but 110+
I know people who make random alts to keep names for example or they just made one lvled it to 110 and then got bored/lazy of lvling.
I don't see it fair keeping a name on a 110 char for 2yrs cause someone decided "oh I'll make someday a char with this name, better save it" and in the end never did it anymore.

Offline ~ ~ ~

I am sooo out of this. I tell everyone to enjoy the game. And I didn't assume anyone was angry. But yeah. I no like drama bye bye

Offline Ashleiya

• NewPlayer
  • Characters: Ashleiiya - Querubin
  • Faction: Moist
no -1 bad ideia

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Tbh I'd really like to know which scumbag took the guild name Salvation.  Most people didn't even notice I was SaIvation leader tbh.
I'm basically 40

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I am sooo out of this. I tell everyone to enjoy the game. And I didn't assume anyone was angry. But yeah. I no like drama bye bye

there is no drama...

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
is not gonna going to be implemented so nope deal with it