Epic Perfect World

Things that actually matter !!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
we really need to extend our skillbar, slot for cards n other def gears would be sooooooooooo nice
need def gear to live? lol? noob?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
need def gear to live? lol? noob?
lol? me? need def gears? was lag

Zirkon

So basically you're asking for things that only will benefit you as an archer + help you demon spark irongaurd faster in PvP?

I lol'd
it matters to everyone, are u high?

+1 to this suggestion

scatterer3

1) Can we please get custom icon for our rank 8 armour and gear.....any good player will use multiple sets of rank 8 weapon / armour and everytime i DC, all my gear gets shuffled up in the keyslots, something we can donate for perhaps ?
2) Can we like add a tiny colour difference between physical dragonchild neck and magic one ( icon )? Cuz idk how you guys pk, but i'd like to check my opponent's gear before attacking, its kinda tedious that i need to move my cursor there to check that during 50v100 pvp......

3) Had a talk with some GMs they said that gear slot random changes cannot be prevented through any script based changes, but here goes my attempt to ask if its possible again w3w.

4) Can we please make some sort of universal ammunition ? I know the increase in f1-f8 box change was rejected, but having a universal ammunition will save me 1x5 slots..its not a lazy thing...if you fight good players u ll have to change to defense bow atleast once, its like that spite attack before death or w/e ~___~

I agree with changing DS's icon but do you really check people's gear in a 50v100?  :tiger-16: :tiger-14: :tiger-2:

If universal ammunition gets implemented then I want an APS+GoF long sword, would save me 1-5 slots.

Offline sakurabak

I am not a fan of switching gears. A true mastery is about finding a balance and being faithful to your choices. This is one reason I do not take 1 vs 1 fights seriously. Everyone acting crazy about winning, switching genies, gears, pets. And the truth abotu 1 vs 1 is that you win some and loose some (some win more and loose less but what difference does it really make?). It is all about your build, one build is better vs. one class or situation but weaker for different classes or situations. Each choice has advantages and disadvantages.
I just take it easy and play with 1 set (the only exception is weapon).
Checking other ppl's gears? Wow that is stupid:)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I agree with changing icon of one DS neck. Regarding the r8 armor, it's technically impossible, they all have assigned ID and each ID can have only one icon set.
Anyway, if you are switching gears, you should have them on skill bar, so you should know what is where.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I am not a fan of switching gears. A true mastery is about finding a balance and being faithful to your choices. This is one reason I do not take 1 vs 1 fights seriously. Everyone acting crazy about winning, switching genies, gears, pets. And the truth abotu 1 vs 1 is that you win some and loose some (some win more and loose less but what difference does it really make?). It is all about your build, one build is better vs. one class or situation but weaker for different classes or situations. Each choice has advantages and disadvantages.
I just take it easy and play with 1 set (the only exception is weapon).
Checking other ppl's gears? Wow that is stupid:)
I agree no jk I dont

to topic: its not a bad idea in general I would like it to happen

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
+1 yes !! also extension of skillbars would be sweet !
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 bad idea many many can handle the current features atm fine when not having 4x sets of gear

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 this, even tho I am poor player. Room to switch cards would be nice tho :o

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
Yes, it would be nice to change DS icon. +1 All would be good for extra skill slots too.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
about ds nec yea it would be nice idea
About the rest.....Serious gamers :rolleyes:

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1 To this.

If none is possible a skill bar extension would be good.
My skill bar is full of gear..and sometimes theres literally no space for some skills.
Like I legit don't have 3 spark on my skill bar because there's no space, not that I use it ever, only in pve.
But still. Would be nice especially for people who aren't fans of macros.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
+1 for the DS icon change.

And a skillbar extension would indeed be nice.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
-1 bad idea many many can handle the current features atm fine when not having 4x sets of gear
+1 to this for no reason