Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Talking About Life With Mr Areashii (BTW IS A PK VIDEO)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
That was extremelly easy  :normal-1:. Sadly got distracted on phone and died once lol  :normal-12:

Nice video Noki ,ty for sharing.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Looks boring .

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
That was extremelly easy  :normal-1:. Sadly got distracted on phone and died once lol  :normal-12:

Nice video Noki ,ty for sharing.

lol kid 1 of your 1283778162387123 girls called you to see you doing body building with your 12 packs dammm es okey being handsome cames with big responsability

Looks boring .

5 minutes 16 seconds of pk. They called artifex 4 pk and well they go dingaling

do you even sleep downy look at yourself casper the ghost, telling me you win pk at morning and evening. at morning i wake up to go uni not pk wheelchair boy

your iq is super negative now i was at work somebody told me that we won pk and gz 4 being at uni hope u can get a job someday but i don't think that if u do cosplays of hunter x hunter u will get a job tbh XD no mad rev u called us 4 pk and you got rekt in less than 6 minutes so now stay quiet little rat and lern your place :)
And im so sad that my morning work allows me to play video games. Now if u don't work little mum kid don't talk XD

Zirkon

Good Video, Good Pk was short tho

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Looks boring .

Was a new level of easy bro  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Was a new level of easy bro  :normal-2:
New record of easy.

Swink

LOOOOOOL

I got bronchitis, no time to pk  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
my stomach aw.

nice video Nokita  :normal-29:

newlove

Great gameplay,nice video.... Keep it up noki ! :police:  :-\

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
LOOOOOOL

I got bronchitis, no time to pk  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
my stomach aw.

nice video Nokita  :normal-29:

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Great gameplay,nice video.... Keep it up noki ! :police:  :-\

ty

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Basically what happened was
I'm basically 40

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 ??? Shame for uploading short vid

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Basically what happened was

exactly :)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
exactly :)

The easy made on this day was too strong. Not sure if enemy recover  :normal-2:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
The easy made on this day was too strong. Not sure if enemy recover  :normal-2:

the rumors say that enemy guild leader is thinking about merge to other guild or quit game again cuz he is not strong to play vs  what he calls "AMATEURS PLAYERS"

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: