Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Sner Archer Academy 4 goats

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
MyTowel#1 EA, he gives the **** also to Sunbeam_,_Boxer and S00chi  8) 8) 8)
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2014, 02:54 am by Tonika

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
kid you can't reach the lvl of  Kaneki god Ghoul so don't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me

Kid I feel like I'm still beginner ghoul :(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BriEsT

• Don

He is actually pretty ok for first try .
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2014, 02:55 am by Tonika

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
Kid I feel like I'm still beginner ghoul :(
u need smexy pony with bright colors to reach higher lvl br0 :-X :-\ :-\

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

I LOVE YOU LOL
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2014, 02:55 am by Tonika

infernchidhu

Good to see EA video, where player wont camp behind own guild and dosen't kill closest targets only.. Rambo type of videos 10x better, then can see real skill to survive not just killing others while noone targets you what is boooooooooooooring  :sad:
Shots fired

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Shots fired
ikr lol

btw i'm better archer than u

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
He is actually pretty ok for first try .
i wasnt sarcastic lol, even if i gotta say (im srs) that when _Boxer targets someone, that person will die for sure somehow, doesnt matter if he needs to go 420 aps or if ull get killed by a meteora,once he curses u, u die.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
i wasnt sarcastic lol, even if i gotta say (im srs) that when _Boxer targets someone, that person will die for sure somehow, doesnt matter if he needs to go 420 aps or if ull get killed by a meteora,once he curses u, u die.
Yes lol. Part time yolo type EA better than mass majority of EA that main EA, this is actually good. Dat purge bow OP :normal-4:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
dude some chinos arches cast whole skills like mage in 1,3  im like no no no this is not 1.3 plz gtfo

Yes lol. Part time yolo type EA better than mass majority of EA that main EA, this is actually good. Dat purge bow OP :normal-4:

ye i can't play archer or psy if i have to hide behind somebody i like go to infront of everybody and be like HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I NEED LOVE PLZ HIT "HERE"

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I hide behind my team every pk

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Nice Video Noki Noki :D

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Nice Video Noki Noki :D

ty 4 watching mr