Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Sner Archer Academy 4 goats

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

I don't play archer on this sv so i gived it a try and is not even my skill bar so ye u can trash talk about how bad i play it but i had a lot of fun cya enjoy the day /night peace out

Swink

Nice video Nokita  :normal-26: :normal-29: :normal-25: :normal-35:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Nice video Nokita  :normal-26: :normal-29: :normal-25: :normal-35:

ty and ty to pedro sner cuz he let me be in his archer academy

jakho

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
:normal-15: :normal-26: :normal-15: :normal-26: 1st song
dude... best song ever created onli few things i can say +1 to you the song is just perfect

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Don't think i was sogged so many times in such short amount of time before in my life  :normal-20:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Don't think i was sogged so many times in such short amount of time before in my life  :normal-20:
colorbind jr

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
can i get the 1st music please thanks and nice video

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
can i get the 1st music please thanks and nice video

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Good to see EA video, where player wont camp behind own guild and dosen't kill closest targets only.. Rambo type of videos 10x better, then can see real skill to survive not just killing others while noone targets you what is boooooooooooooring  :sad:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Nice video. Fun pk.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Good to see EA video, where player wont camp behind own guild and dosen't kill closest targets only.. Rambo type of videos 10x better, then can see real skill to survive not just killing others while noone targets you what is boooooooooooooring  :sad:

old 1.3 style type archer

Nice video. Fun pk.

it was fun yep

Looked easy

it was easy ye

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kid you can't reach the lvl of  Kaneki god Ghoul so don't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me