Epic Perfect World

No more random status R8

Offline Timidark

• Beginner
My oppinion was we chose the status in r8..... I think was more hepful in pvp  the old classes without good stats is useless...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
My oppinion was we chose the status in r8..... I think was more hepful in pvp  the old classes without good stats is useless...

I'm done here

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
ok give me back my 7 full stacks of demas that i spend 4 friends and my self then we can talk about it kid

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
ok give me back my 7 full stacks of demas that i spend 4 friends and my self then we can talk about it kid

Ikr? 7 is still an understatement if you count main+alts, it adds up to a fortune of damas tbh.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
And upset everyone with good r8r stats?

I have great stats on one of my toons, id be rather pissed off if all the time and ec/et/st i put into that would suddenly be worthless.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Yes I'd like 0.15 on my wrist, top and boots with 36 dex on my leggings and some fries on the side, thanks.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
innovation +1 wawo

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
hm.. i wouldn't exactly want that to happen.. i do enjoy working for my stuff.. so there for having it spoon fed would be uber boring.. (im still working on meekohs gear) however maybe a slight increase (for magic stats on magic classes and meele stats on meele classes) would be nice.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
 ??? :shocked: sounds awsome idea :rolleyes:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Guiz we found new Steve Jobs with innovative idea of change, performance and utility
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

I think genious isn't enough to describe you , after such amazing idea  :normal-1:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think agatio will say no... but i like your idea  :'(

I just say it becuase i have ***ing spent more than 100k ecs on a boots for sure and still haven't got triple physical reduction or 2x ct ^-^
Last Edit: Oct 13, 2014, 11:08 pm by Leevy

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Sure. Just give me my money back and we're cool. :normal-1: