Epic Perfect World

Hills pk can also be fun (not rly)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
the video had xpendable smart one

are you saying you honestly weren't thinking of your love xpendable at all, then?  ;)

aw no worries, I would talk less if I was angry

I'm having lots of fun  :normal-50:

no wonder your iq is negative so if some xp show up in my video u think i say it onli because they are there ? they were more than onli your guild so clam down girl u are nothing more than personal healer u don't even do big thing lol calm down and keep following pixels all day is the onli thing u can do  :normal-9: btw don't be mad u end up looking like this when u are mad

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
no wonder your iq is negative so if some xp show up in my video u think i say it onli because they are there ? they were more than onli your guild so clam down girl u are nothing more than personal healer u don't even do big thing lol calm down and keep following pixels all day is the onli thing u can do  :normal-9: btw don't be mad u end up looking like this when u are mad

ok I'm sorry, you're obsessed with GG and xpendable, sorry for my error  :sad: your obsession isn't limited to only one

I got confused because there are other examples with just xpendable and you obsessing over them, but then I realized, there are a lot of examples with just GG and you obsessing over them as well, so now I realize

and why are pixels so important to you  :normal-11:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
ok I'm sorry, you're obsessed with GG and xpendable, sorry for my error  :sad: your obsession isn't limited to only one

I got confused because there are other examples with just xpendable and you obsessing over them, but then I realized, there are a lot of examples with just GG and you obsessing over them as well, so now I realize

and why are pixels so important to you  :normal-11:

what did i told u before ? calm down

Offline Rumi

• x x x
what did i told u before ? calm down

you're the one who told me I have 0 IQ and don't do anything important with my pixels, shouldn't you be saying that to yourself lol

I'll go now tho, don't worry you can rest easy now don't have to sit and think for several minutes of reply and if you don't think of one you find gif to post instead

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you're the one who told me I have 0 IQ and don't do anything important with my pixels, shouldn't you be saying that to yourself lol

I'll go now tho, don't worry you can rest easy now don't have to sit and think for several minutes of reply
keep it going little monster

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
yes but I don't talk about noki on facebook like he does to XP, and I don't post videos devoted entirely to noki, and I really don't make threads like this about noki

all this with 0 coming from xp in terms of threads and facebook posts

I don't talk to noki as much as you think, but it seems to have left such a lasting impression that you call it obsession  :police:
if he talks about xp on his fb then...fck it...no point...

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

yes i talk about xp in my facebook that i don't loged in the past 2 weeks  :normal-2: fun fact that they stalk my facebook  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Rumi

• x x x

actually he talked about the whole gaza ordeal and compared it to xpendable vs artifex saying insanity should get bombed irl or something along those lines  :normal-9: I don't remember exactly

as if a game rivarly has any correlation with real life lol

yes i talk about xp in my facebook that i don't loged in the past 2 weeks  :normal-2: fun fact that they stalk my facebook  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

actually I never touched your facebook, it was shown to me by someone else and I've only seen a few examples cos I haven't bothered looking for more, and honestly I'm quite scared what I'll find if I did looool

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
actually he talked about the whole gaza ordeal and compared it to xpendable vs artifex saying insanity should get bombed irl or something along those lines  :normal-9: I don't remember exactly

actually I never touched your facebook, it was shown to me by someone else and I've only seen a few examples cos I haven't bothered looking for more, and honestly I'm quite scared what I'll find if I did looool
how do you know though

Offline Rumi

• x x x
how do you know though

what, how do I know that he posted that stuff?  again cos someone showed me

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
that some1 has no life too

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

i love my fans i will use facebook a bit more just 4 you :D so your friends can stalk me XD

your friends in xpendable stalk facebooks :O omg super try hard guild damm :O even in "hibernation" they stalk my god lvl life xD i love this try hards nerds ty 4 the info i try to use my facebook a bit more now so they can stalk me :3

Offline Rumi

• x x x
that some1 has no life too

I never said anyone has nolife, you'd be the only one saying that about noki if you say "too"

I said noki was obsessed, and idk who got the post for me, but maybe they were friends with him there and it was easy to find

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

i love my fans i will use facebook a bit more just 4 you :D so your friends can stalk me XD
your friends in xpendable stalk facebooks :O omg super try hard guild damm :O even in "hibernation" they stalk my god lvl life xD i love this try hards nerds ty 4 the info i try to use my facebook a bit more now so they can stalk me :3

I was using an example calm down, no one supposedly "stalks" your facebook anymore if you posted any more about xpendable you'd be a dog barking to himself with no one to care

maybe it was someone outside of xpendable who got it but I think you're a little bit too obsessed to not think that way

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I never said anyone has nolife, you'd be the only one saying that about noki if you say "too"

I said noki was obsessed, and idk who got the post for me, but maybe they were friends with him there and it was easy to find

I was using an example calm down, no one stalks your facebook anymore if you posted any more about xpendable you'd be a dog barking to himself with no one to care

maybe it was someone outside of xpendable who got it but I think you're a little bit too obsessed to not think that way

i'm obsessed ? oh god girl look at you you are barking when u see my name every time in forums if u want my love just tell me i can have time 4 date with you in like idk ? 4 days maybe if i have time. Ty 4 beegin obsessed with me rommi i will give a space in my list of fan boys/girls Peace qt pixel