Epic Perfect World

Falling

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
the title is a pleonasm since you can't fall up  :sad:

Actualy you are right :P Would be same if i wrote something like authentic fact. My bad ^^ and props for being smart xD

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Actualy you are right :P Would be same if i wrote something like authentic fact. My bad ^^ and props for being smart xD
^-^ :-X

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Nice video, good job.

Zirkon

Nice video/gameplay

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Good video harpist

Another day another pk huh? XD

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Bro here is some constructive criticism to help you improve your 2nd rate game play:
1. Always have more than 2 clerics in party, also add a mystic for maximum support.
2. Skype sig 60 nerds after dying once in equal numbered pk.
3. Trash talk in common chat to assert dominance over thy enemy to cover up your inability to play your class.
4. As a squad leader always make sure to yoloswag run in the middle of enemy and die as fast as possible because being squad leader isn't really that important.
5. After pk make sure you rage at your faction members with the power of thousand suns because they have +9 elemental resistance on armor when they should have physical one instead.

After you've mastered these tips and recorded them I will be finally be able to post a comment saying ''nice video br0, top-notch ea, teach skills pls.''

:normal-8:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Bro here is some constructive criticism to help you improve your 2nd rate game play:
1. Always have more than 2 clerics in party, also add a mystic for maximum support.
2. Skype sig 60 nerds after dying once in equal numbered pk.
3. Trash talk in common chat to assert dominance over thy enemy to cover up your inability to play your class.
4. As a squad leader always make sure to yoloswag run in the middle of enemy and die as fast as possible because being squad leader isn't really that important.
5. After pk make sure you rage at your faction members with the power of thousand suns because they have +9 elemental resistance on armor when they should have physical one instead.

After you've mastered these tips and recorded them I will be finally be able to post a comment saying ''nice video br0, top-notch ea, teach skills pls.''

:normal-8:

QQ i always speed up my videos becasue i want to cover how bad my gameplay is but recently ppl started to notice so i quess its time for new changes  :((( 

Thanks Ep Player Schnapps for constructive criticism. Here are my thoughts.

1. More eps in party more yoloswag and comments on forum?
2. Ally request has been sent to more than 40 factions soon "easy mared pk bro"
3. Thought speeding up video is enough but you are right less pk more trashtalk looks cool.
4. Yes you are right time for more yoloswag , rambo is kinda my style from now on i always run to enemy and say Hi to show real gameplay. Facepalm how could i play 1.2.3 mariobros version style until now.
5. Easy , from now on everyone who has fashion i dont like gets Warning "x" ,  3x "x" = kick

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
QQ i always speed up my videos becasue i want to cover how bad my gameplay is but recently ppl started to notice so i quess its time for new changes  :((( 

Thanks Ep Player Schnapps for constructive criticism. Here are my thoughts.

1. More eps in party more yoloswag and comments on forum?
2. Ally request has been sent to more than 40 factions soon "easy mared pk bro"
3. Thought speeding up video is enough but you are right less pk more trashtalk looks cool.
4. Yes you are right time for more yoloswag , rambo is kinda my style from now on i always run to enemy and say Hi to show real gameplay. Facepalm how could i play 1.2.3 mariobros version style until now.
5. Easy , from now on everyone who has fashion i dont like gets Warning "x" ,  3x "x" = kick

When people are willing to step up their game like this God stops killing puppies  :normal-25:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
lol lowbobs do you even have 186 spirit? :shocked: :rolleyes:

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
magnificent gameplay/video

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Fast & Furious :D Op as always, I think it was this alwful pk where i died so many times  :pig-13: