Epic Perfect World

DC while entering NW

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hi all

I guess its a known bug and since it seems like it cant be fixed(probably occurs on pwi too)why not give those who dced chance to enter same nation as rest of the squad? Like you know, GM could teleport those players or give them another pass?
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2014, 07:31 pm by VookieCookie

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2014, 08:05 pm by VookieCookie

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
this is easy just enter 10-15 seconds later than everybody else  :police:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
yes very annoying

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
this is easy just enter 10-15 seconds later than everybody else  :police:
cant even enter in 10-15 seconds after this dc... and it puts you in random nation, not same as squad...
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2014, 09:14 pm by VookieCookie

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Figured out I could refresh this topic because I DCed while entering NW again, its 3rd week in a row now, any way to fix it...?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
try entering with "show important p[layers only" aka you dont see anything

bvanharjr

It's a bug that cannot be fixed as far as I know. (Apparently it's SUPPOSED to not let you enter NW at all, even with a port from a dev/GM.)

Changing settings won't help any, it's random whether you'll get it or not.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1 to this, if it can be looked into/done. Yesterday I tried to enter NW and literally half the squad d/c'd, including the only useful cleric. q_q After that disaster of an nw, I'm considering not going with squads at all. xD

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
+1 to this, if it can be looked into/done. Yesterday I tried to enter NW and literally half the squad d/c'd, including the only useful cleric. q_q After that disaster of an nw, I'm considering not going with squads at all. xD
^

Hope this can somehow be fixed soon lol
Slightly Inactive.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
i think when it happens u should realize u all are OP and its a clear sign that GMs are jelly and trying to nerf u, all u gotta do is blaze it and hit the vodka, also go join a game called "Real Life"(its HalfLife sequiel dw).

On Topic:Vookie ur 3 spark OP GMs dont let u enter for balance purposes. :))