TheRealKiller

go learn from vermilion :D
seeker hardest in both

useless thread

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
You all make me laugh. the best >me<

WR is a ridiculously easy class if you know how to count in your head and push the 'stun' button at the right time.

MG a hard class? LOL???

Spend a few dollars in getting -chan on your gear and you can spam the same 3 skills over and over and you will beat 99% of competition.

Zirkon

My opinion,
Easiest Classes in mass pk > EA/Psy/wb
Hardest Classes in mass pk > Bm/Sin/cleric
Easiest classes in 1vs1 > aps/dph sin/wf/psy/wb
Hardest classes in 1vs1 > Bm/mage is the hardest, you need amazing timing on ur skils to survive. And seeker too

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
hardest class to play is wr in my opinion, its both hard in 1v1 and mass pk. (its not much hard in mass pk, but not easy also)
wizard is hard to play also, need a good timing in both 1v1 and mass pk, while still with a great timing u can die by 2 random shots.
sins are easy for 1v1 but hard to survive in mass pk.
wf/psy/mystic/archers are easy to play in both.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

scatterer3

I think it's Blademaster, you don't have to switch just from Def lv sword to GoF sword but from fists to pikes, poleaxes, etc, which requires a lot of experience. And people manage to change capes, tomes and ornaments as well... Yeah, definitely Blademaster.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Probably the dumbest thing I've read in a very long while. Go and make one then try utilizing that strategy, I'm sure you'll have much success. Also why are you using Maravich sayings? You're not worthy.

+1 his post made me cry .

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
i am the best no competition no rival

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Eviction, it's not as easy as you think it is lol....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Hardest 1v1 class by far is wr. Close second is mystic and third is seeker. There’s no other hard class other than those 3; you can basically get through 1v1'ing just by putting your skills 1 after another and pressing 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and enemy is dead (or not depends who you fight).
Easiest class in 1v1 is wb; you are literally able to switch from a glass cannon –  in dragon dual axes, DS neck and str tome – to almost unkillable build – vit tom, def poleaxe, puzzle and tiger (mag ring for max try hard)— in 4 clicks. Keep switching that ‘till the right moment when enemy is vulnerable and 1 hit him.
Hardest in mass pk (30+ from each side) would be by far sin and mage, but played right and not 3 healers slaving over you. In that case even sin is easy in mass pk. Also a tip: if your name isn’t Mutilate, Holiness, zFlashx or BlackDeath and you’re playing sin in mass pk, I suggest you to make another char for that purpose.
Easiest in mass pk is ea; I don’t think anyone has any doubt.

It took awhile but now Roomi can take a breath.
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2014, 08:51 am by Aʟʏх

infernchidhu

Hardest to play in 1v1 : Sage mage / demon archer / Sage BM.
Hardest in mass pk : demon sin, demon seeker, Sage mage ( ? )
Easiest in 1v1 : easy scrub mode : demon veno, sage 3.3 aps sin, demon str barb or aps barb, top tier mode : cleric, mystic.
Easiest in mass pk : Sage EA, Sage barb, Demon EA

( Sorry, i have no idea why Sage mage is even available anymore lmao. )

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hardest to play in 1v1 : Sage mage / demon archer / Sage BM.
Hardest in mass pk : demon sin, demon seeker, Sage mage ( ? )
Easiest in 1v1 : easy scrub mode : demon veno, sage 3.3 aps sin, demon str barb or aps barb, top tier mode : cleric, mystic.
Easiest in mass pk : Sage EA, Sage barb, Demon EA

( Sorry, i have no idea why Sage mage is even available anymore lmao. )
:'( Don't diss my sage mage, he's fun to pk with.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Eviction, it's not as easy as you think it is lol....

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

4 sec instead of 3

infernchidhu

:'( Don't diss my sage mage, he's fun to pk with.
Well Sage mage is still "viable" if you go full magic stat with attack level weapon and turn aoe beast, still not sure if it competes vs psys in terms of damage, maybe exploit that m attack boost skill ? idk...not really a mage person