Epic Perfect World

Hardest Class

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
In your opinion which classes are easiest to hardest to be effective in mass pk and 1v1 without proper knowledge of the class. ( Although to some people all classes are easy) I would like to know which classes are harder to play than others and why. Please list an order of easiest to hardest class to play in 1v1 and mass pk in your opinion. Thankyou.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hardest to play in 1v1 atm is MG
easiest to play in 1v1 atm is ep, sin, ea, mystic
hardest to mass pk with is sin, survival required
easiest to mass pk with is EA(dartle or ct, regardless, its easy)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
hardest class to play in mass is sin and wr yes i agree in 1vs1 is mystic(to be best like robert) being decent is easy being best is hardest class imo and wr too.
Easiest 1v1 classes are wf and 3.33 sin easiest classes in mass pk are cleric and ea

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
1,3 classes gonna always be harder than 1,4+ ones, and the hardest 1v1 classes are Wiz,Wr and EA(yh ea got alot of DDs but surviving and managing ur chi in 1v1 aint easy especially vs 1,5 skills).
Easiest 1v1 classes are EP/mystic/WF/sin.
In mass PK all classes are hard to be played correctly but as survivability and such Wr,sin and Wiz are the hardest while the easiest between all is EA.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Archer, its hard, but when u learn how to play ranged, like Cleaver the 1st EA, u gonna be OP. He basically can win everybody... :sad:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
in my opinion wr mg and psychic are the hardest classes for 1v1's as for mass eps sins and wfs

Swink

Hardest class to 1v1 with is mage/wr
all others easy.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
whatever I play is the best and hardest class

Offline Droopeh

1v1 (easiest): Sin, Cleric, Archer, Mystic
1v1(hardest): Wizard, Blademaster

Mass PK (easiest): Archer by far
Mass PK (hardest): Assassin (survival is not exactly the easiest thing to accomplish), Cleric (supporting an entire squad is never easy and you usually get targeted frequently so you have to do your best to survive an assault) and Wizard (you still die in 2 hits to archers even if you one-shot the entire server)

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Best class bro is psychic bro, when you hit with any of psychic's skills it makes ur windows shaking in a real as same as my music in my car bro lol yeah lol

Vegas

1v1 (easiest): Sin, Cleric, Archer, Mystic
1v1(hardest): Wizard, Blademaster

Mass PK (easiest): Archer by far
Mass PK (hardest): Assassin (survival is not exactly the easiest thing to accomplish), Cleric (supporting an entire squad is never easy and you usually get targeted frequently so you have to do your best to survive an assault) and Wizard (you still die in 2 hits to archers even if you one-shot the entire server)

Eh? MG is easy in mass PK and doesn't die in 2 shots fully buffed  :normal-9:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
hardest 1v1 by far wr close second mystic third seeker theres no other hard class other than those 3, u can basically get through 1v1'ing just by putting skills 1 after another and press 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and enemy is dead (or not depends who u fight)
easiest class in 1v1 is wb you are literally able to switch from a glass cannon in dragon dual axes dragonchild and str tome to almost unkillable build vit tome def poleaxe puzzle and tiger (mag ring for max tryhard) in 4 clicks keep switching that till the right moment when enemy is vulnerable and 1 hit him
hardest in mass pk (30+ from each side) would be by far sin and mage but played right not 3 healers slaving you in that case even sin is easy in mass pk also a tip if your name isnt Mutilate Holiness zFlashx or BlackDeath and ur playing sin in mass pk i suggest u to make another char for that purpose
easiest in mass pk ea i dont think any1 has any doubt

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
hardest 1v1 by far wr close second mystic third seeker theres no other hard class other than those 3, u can basically get through 1v1'ing just by putting skills 1 after another and press 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and enemy is dead (or not depends who u fight)
easiest class in 1v1 is wb you are literally able to switch from a glass cannon in dragon dual axes dragonchild and str tome to almost unkillable build vit tome def poleaxe puzzle and tiger (mag ring for max tryhard) in 4 clicks keep switching that till the right moment when enemy is vulnerable and 1 hit him
hardest in mass pk (30+ from each side) would be by far sin and mage but played right not 3 healers slaving you in that case even sin is easy in mass pk also a tip if your name isnt Mutilate Holiness zFlashx or BlackDeath and ur playing sin in mass pk i suggest u to make another char for that purpose
easiest in mass pk ea i dont think any1 has any doubt
the best me

TheRealKiller

easiest class to play in mass pk: swane

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
seeker hardest in both

useless thread