Epic Perfect World

R8-a more stats?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
...something fun:) Like actually more work would mean a profit in game...
Not like now: if you are not lucky, you are undergeared....
why u even complain when u r playing one of the most OP classes of 1,5 and u r one of best geared wf? :normal-20: :normal-20: "Plis fix mi r8 i nid better status to get compitition cuz i have 93% ct "only"" LMFAO.....

Offline sakurabak

I geared 5 characters (all PK able) in 6 months when I played. 1 year of farming is a huge exaggeration. Even though I know you didn't mean it literally (at least I hope not) it doesn't even take half that time.

This would solve absolutely nothing. If you mean so other classes can wear the gear, then this would mean a complete and utter change of the whole R8 systems, as each class has class-specific gear. Just no.

At first, I saw the intentions behind your suggestion, but now it just seems you are just not willing to work for anything. If that is the case, I think you are on the wrong server. That is not our design nor is it anything we would like to be. The reason we are the best p.server is because we are different from all the other servers.

This would just ruin balance.
As Achilles said, you can still PK in semi-decent R8, which is more than easy enough to obtain.
You aren't working to PK, that is already possible.
You are just working towards better gear.

The difference between our way of thinking is that:
you think that average gears allow you to pk vs. me, who thinks that average gear does not allow you to pk on a decent level.
Farming level, r8, morai, new horizon, r8 stats, cube, warsong, ornaments takes a long time... at least half a year if you are spending much time in game. Farming end gear (with really good r8 stats) would surely take more thne half a year.
All arcane r8 gears are same for every class (just an example), so making them stashable would not influence any balance.
In my opinion, a char without end gear (r8 with close to max stats) is only good for ares and other pve.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Grow up some skills and stop bothering on forum.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
if the problem is boredom just make an alt, don't force everyone to have to farm again just cos you're bored  :normal-9:

(I'm saying this because boredom seems to be the basis of your entire argument)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
you think that average gears allow you to pk vs. me, who thinks that average gear does not allow you to pk on a decent level.
Farming level, r8, morai, new horizon, r8 stats, cube, warsong, ornaments takes a long time... at least half a year if you are spending much time in game. Farming end gear (with really good r8 stats) would surely take more thne half a year.
All arcane r8 gears are same for every class (just an example), so making them stashable would not influence any balance.

I don't think it, I know it. I did it for a year. Like I said, had 5 geared chars, PKd on them all, for months. Was in the process of a 6th before GMing. My stats were average. I had no issues PKing.
People seem to think that GMs have no knowledge or experience of players. We were players. For longer than we have been GMs. Plus we still test all this, on test servers and the live server. Our knowledge doesn't come from thin air, it comes from first-hand experience.

Not everyone has OP gear, imo less than half the server would have what is defined as 'OP gear', so are you trying to say that the rest of the server can't PK decently? Because from all the PK we see daily, TWs, NWs, PVP events, NS, we see heaps.

The only difference between when I played and now is Meridian and War Avatars. Meridian is lengthy but not game breaking and more than easy enough to PK without until you get it maxed.
War Avatars are easily bought or farmed or traded, from what I can see.

Capes, orns, etc, all tradeable and stashable so only really need to be farmed once.

So therefore, all you need to really work on after your first character, is R8, which is always being changed and made slightly easier by giving altenate methods to farm (warrior seals, ST, trials, EC). Plus all the new methods of gaining EC that are always being added (which indirectly affects R8 as you can trade it for mats) so you can't really say that we never add anything new or change anything.
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2014, 03:30 pm by Melody⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline sakurabak

I don't think it, I know it. I did it for a year. Like I said, had 5 geared chars, PKd on them all, for months. Was in the process of a 6th before GMing. My stats were average. I had no issues PKing.
People seem to think that GMs have no knowledge or experience of players. We were players. For longer than we have been GMs. Plus we still test all this, on test servers and the live server. Our knowledge doesn't come from thin air, it comes from first-hand experience.

Not everyone has OP gear, imo less than half the server would have what is defined as 'OP gear', so are you trying to say that the rest of the server can't PK decently? Because from all the PK we see daily, TWs, NWs, PVP events, NS, we see heaps.

The only difference between when I played and now is Meridian and War Avatars. Meridian is lengthy but not game breaking and more than easy enough to PK without until you get it maxed.
War Avatars are easily bought or farmed or traded, from what I can see.

Capes, orns, etc, all tradeable and stashable so only really need to be farmed once.

So therefore, all you need to really work on after your first character, is R8, which is always being changed and made slightly easier by giving altenate methods to farm (warrior seals, ST, trials, EC). Plus all the new methods of gaining EC that are always being added (which indirectly affects R8 as you can trade it for mats) so you can't really say that we never add anything new or change anything.

I actually think that GMs are some of best players .
i think that you can do  mass pk on any char, i think that some classes are more stats-dependant (like arcane dd classes).
New horizon has shifted balance a lot. Ok spammed enough:)
P.S. I am giving some basic ideas, not ready solutions.
It all has to be adjusted and tested... u can't implement new stuff without that.

Offline Zakh

• Characters: Zakh
i totaly agree . "People are a little bit bored, don't want to spend their lives farming"
i pain trying to get x3 int on my sin ...

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
server balanced you just need to learn how to switch between def gears n atk gears imo, only thing that not balanced psy vs mystic wizard vs mystic, but mystic is way less effective on mass pk than these two cc classes idk if my post was on topic but ye ur idea might dmg the balanced.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
I actually think that GMs are some of best players .
i think that you can do  mass pk on any char, i think that some classes are more stats-dependant (like arcane dd classes).
New horizon has shifted balance a lot. Ok spammed enough:)
P.S. I am giving some basic ideas, not ready solutions.
It all has to be adjusted and tested... u can't implement new stuff without that.
Shut the F u c k.  Up
OK.
 i geared my seeker in 2 MONTHS ISH.
Get good Stay Bad gtfo Leave Server lazy ass,U dont wanna do sht gono to another server.
Easy as that.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
In my opinion, a char without end gear (r8 with close to max stats) is only good for ares and other pve.

Gear player lol noob

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The only thing I want to see off R8 are those absolutely re-re stats like requirement and endurance. 

Adding stuff? Nah.

And I PK perfectly fine with what I have, and I've geared up multiple characters with fairly decent r8 in a decent amount of time.

-∞.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran