Epic Perfect World

Veno's r8.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Any lock gms ?

Let the people discuss danilo...

-

I think WFs are OP with so much spamable cool things, like remove chi, purge, amplify, 0 phy def+15k bleeds, 2 stuns spamables one from pet, blabla, but as grandfather psy, i dont have problems with they, its just basically kill the pet and dont let her spam combos on u. But idk with another classes, archers may have problems with WFs... :sad:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I dont even, lol

Anyone who says veno is OP - go play it right now, see how OP you're gonna be
Along with BM veno is the hardest class to play, crying about lock and immunes lol, you realize it all costs genie, cds, chi etc? I didnt bother to read everything because too many stupid comments

And veno pataka really needs a boost, atm only way to make it useful is to get a lot of -chan on gears + pataka would need to have stats like 25 atk lvl + 5 atk lvl + 3% chan + 3% chan, otherwise cant be compared to dragon glaive

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
btw for all the g00d b0is complaining:

WF pataka http://prntscr.com/4vevmg

Wiz sword http://prntscr.com/4vew04

the minimum mag atk is lower but wf spike damage is even higher than wiz's...... :normal-20: :normal-20:
.....and we dont have a semi immortal pet spamming skills that hit 15k on people.

Offline Bareback

I wouldn't mind a pataka boost only for the reason that there are zero wfs currently using it, but even with a slight boost it will still be inferior to dragon glaive for casting is twice slower with it.

I do agree on nerfing the pets though, it is not possible to kill a wf unless you kill the pet first because they have more cc skills than wf themselves. Any good wf can beat any other class even without a pet (most people use cc/defensive pets nowadays, those deal little to no damage). My proposal would be removing the new 1.5 skills altogether, from tidal through antistun to freeze and stun. This will leave pets with one 3 second lasting stun with a 60 second cooldown, and as such they can be ignored and more wfs can build their pets for damage, not just ccing the opponent to death. Another minor solution in order to not piss off these new wfs that suddenly became good after the release of new pets would be to remove war avatar special skill as it's 3 skills in one.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
btw for all the g00d b0is complaining:

WF pataka http://prntscr.com/4vevmg

Wiz sword http://prntscr.com/4vew04

the minimum mag atk is lower but wf spike damage is even higher than wiz's...... :normal-20: :normal-20:
.....and we dont have a semi immortal pet spamming skills that hit 15k on people.
It was always like this lol, my mg hits more than my wf as 'clean' dmg
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
It was always like this lol, my mg hits more than my wf as 'clean' dmg
cuz undine lmfao

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Veno is fine as it is don't need any boost or nerf.
Firstly in my opinion veno isn't everything about the fcking pet, everyone QQs about the purge,chi bla bla, that's what veno is about!
The main idea of veno is their debuffs, honestly I don't need my pet 24/7, I actually barely even use it against most classes.
Ok when it comes to 1v1 with wrs pet is very important but other than that I don't relay on it too much.
It's about how fast you're to use your debuffs and survive skills so you won't get killed.
I just switched my veno to demon and srsly I don't need pet to kill o.0
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2014, 12:06 pm by Elyღ

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Oh people cry about pets too

I ignore pet when I fight veno
but if I wanna kill it I have 3* spark elimination, if you dont - well then your problem

pece n lov

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
cuz undine lmfao
I said clean <.<
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
Oh people cry about pets too

I ignore pet when I fight veno
but if I wanna kill it I have 3* spark elimination, if you dont - well then your problem

pece n lov
i dunno if its more ashaming the fact that u assume that all classes got tidal and so can ignore pets, or the fact that u use 3 spark to kill a pet...i think the 2nd is worse  :police: :police:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
i dunno if its more ashaming the fact that u assume that all classes got tidal and so can ignore pets, or the fact that u use 3 spark to kill a pet...i think the 2nd is worse  :police: :police:
pet? I think u got it wrong
I 3* spark once and both pet + veno die

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
People are still complaining about pets...?
Just because pets got a needed boost that actually makes sense, and you can't work your way around it / take the few seconds to kill it, does not mean it should be nerfed even more. The -reduce max hp was already a un-needed hit.
It's no where near immortal, several classes can one hit it, and EVERY other class can kill it easily.
Here's a tip: The skill that 'makes the pets so tough' only reduces immediate damage. This means it won't die in a hit or two. It takes FULL damage from skills based on soulforce, and DoTs. Every single class has a DoT skill(with the exception of seeker I believe). And these DoTs really do a large amount of damage on these pets, order your skills right and your DoT + other skills will kill the pet before the veno's healing spell can keep it alive.  :police: :police:

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline sakurabak

I can see some  strange things here:)
It is obvious that pet's hp isn't a problem, 100x bigger problem is the fact that some classes (like mystic, bm, cleric) can 1-shoot the pet.
This fact is just cowardly being ignored, but due to some trolls spamming forum, pet's hp gets lowered:)
The current pets are not more tanky then the old pets...at least not much more, they also don't even have more damage or crap... it is all quite the same, the only difference is that new skills for pets (most of them useless) came out.
This post is about veno's r8 weapon, which is purely magic weapon  (its physical attack is very low), that was created based on a semi-meele pataka (which is a mistake).
Veno is a good class, it does not mean, it should be nerfed.
This  whole thing is becoming a bit too childish for me.
It seems to me that when the crowd screams, the EPW team jumps, when it is about making game fair.. nobody cares:)
Maybe you guys should think about doing politics?
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2014, 12:41 pm by sakurabak

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
So from what I can gather from this thread:

- Pets are OP
- Pets can be 1-shot
- Venos have too many skills
- Veno don't have enough power on weapons
- Venos need more channeling
- Pets lock too much
- Venos are OP
- Venos are weak and need a boost
- People like oranges

It's like watching a tennis match.

My belief is that when it comes to nerf/boost threads, if you can't really show substantial evidence as to why this needs to be done, other than the fact that you are dying, then perhaps your ability is the problem and not the class.

As to the original topic, all classes aren't meant to have the same stats as each other, as each class has a different role, each class has different strengths, each class has different weaknesses. R8 weaps are far from useless, as they offer different things in different situations (puri, def levels etc). As people have said, the weapon is designed differently from the other caster classes as they perform a different role to the other classes.

I think venos are fine.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
I think venos are fine.

Venos are really fine or even more than fine both in 1v1 and mass pk. I see no reason to boost them anyhow.
Pets were too tanky before their nerf, sometimes during watching/hosting playoffs i could see how some classes are really hopeless against it. While it gives high stunlock they couldnt kill the pet which was healed.
Dmg of veno is fine as well if thats the pure point of this topic. Not to mention 0 def for example.