Epic Perfect World

Veno's r8.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Veno OP this Veno OP that, Funny thing is Veno's have a bunch of status skills, Chi drain, Purge, Amp, etc and it's 1 and only best attack combo is the basic nova combo with a short stun (and the pdef 1 shot combo), and a veno has to be in human form to do so, which is weak as fck to physical damage, it's like every class in game, there's something OP about all of them, archers damage is rediculous + they can also purge and outrange any class, Sins deal ungodly DPH damage now that can 1 shot a human form veno, they're quiet predictable. point is every class has a 1 shot OP combo of some sort hope to god I don't need to list them cuz then I'm replying to noobs that don't know the game. And they're damage isn't that great unless they stack debuffs on you, and if u sit there and let them do that, well it's ur own fault.

most intelligible reply i have seen. EVERY class has its ups and its down and theres always going to be something to QQ about it.. its just a game guys. enjoy it <3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^
WF are fine the way they are, with the amount of status skills we have and the benefit of fox form anything else would break the game.

With my +30 atk lvl r8 weap I can kill people left and right if I get the drop on them, however once stunlocked we're just like any other mag class = squishy to physical attack. Also as soon as someone uses Nullify Poison it's kind of like throwing a handful of nothing at your target until it wears off.

The fact we have pets to help is a bonus, because honestly we're screwed without them. And don't even talk to me about nurfing pet's HP, people kill my pet all day.

Weighing the pros/cons WF are fine as is. We have the advantage of the pet's and bewitch etc already. Don't QQ about the magic attack of a veno, it has always been lower than other magic classes but we have more advantages.
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline sakurabak

It has been said that veno's r8 weapon (which is full magic) is based on a half-melee weapon (which has lower m.attack then a normal magic weapon), which is a mistake. This makes most r8 weapons useless (which isn't fair compared to other classes). The only usefull r8 stat (for me ) is def. lvl weapon, this weapon is only usefull in fox form though....
330 matt should be balanced out.
Thx.
P.S. The current stats of r8 weapons make it much harder for a veno to fight any opponent without taking a big risk of getting instantly killed, while trying to deal damage on an opponent while using  an attack weapon. Such small lack of balance in stats is a game changer for venos and it  makes the game more random and frustrating.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
It has been said that veno's r8 weapon (which is full magic) is based on a half-melee weapon (which has lower m.attack then a normal magic weapon), which is a mistake. This makes most r8 weapons useless (which isn't fair compared to other classes). The only usefull r8 stat (for me ) is def. lvl weapon, this weapon is only usefull in fox form though....
330 matt should be balanced out.
Thx.
P.S. The current stats of r8 weapons make it much harder for a veno to fight any opponent without taking a big risk of getting instantly killed, while trying to deal damage on an opponent while using  an attack weapon. Such small lack of balance in stats is a game changer for venos and it  makes the game more random and frustrating.

Go watch how Elly plays you might learn something random .

Offline Ja'Yah

• Nyx
  • Knowledge is Power
  • Characters: Animanyx/NyxGod/Omnyxcient
  • Faction: GotMilk
Ummmm your Plus 330 Magic attack doesnt help your Insta-Death so why complain. you have pets that can stunlock anyone. you can stun lock anyone, your pets are op given the right Spells and status proc (Which is common). Veno's are fine....My Dragon geared veno can one hit nearly all i catch with 0 Physical Defense spells and thats without pet cause im so use to not having on other classes. they dont need the 330 Magic attack they have pets to compensate for it (ya also have insta-pet heal). Really wrap your mind around it if you can and realize your Wf's(Venos) doesnt need that little buff...like i said before it doesnt help your insta-death crisis.
"Praise Yah"

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
I was playing both demon and sage and I don't have problems with damage nor surviving, there's no real need to boost us.

Pets are the class exclusive feature, stop crying about it, they should NOT be 1 hit unless we can recall them as fast as mystics   :normal-1:
I still think that reducing wf pet's hp was the worst idea ever, cause as you see, people still cry about the same sht.

I think the most "******ed" (per say) thing is WF pets tbh.
Not just how long they chase you , but the fact they chase you when the WF is on someone else is just dumb.
Yesterday we were having some small PK at GOA , and there's this veno who runned back to SZ , and her pet stayed attacking me LOL i was wondering how that was even possible. Specially since a WF Pet seems to lock more then most WR's on the server -.-
LMAO

(...) Weighing the pros/cons WF are fine as is. We have the advantage of the pet's and bewitch etc already. Don't QQ about the magic attack of a veno, it has always been lower than other magic classes but we have more advantages.
Wfs always had lowest-highest dmg on patakas, any other weapons were used to heal pets (more reliable heal)  :normal-19:

Everyone risk by going full attack mode, that's how it is..
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2014, 08:49 am by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline sakurabak

Ummmm your Plus 330 Magic attack doesnt help your Insta-Death so why complain. you have pets that can stunlock anyone. you can stun lock anyone, your pets are op given the right Spells and status proc (Which is common). Veno's are fine....My Dragon geared veno can one hit nearly all i catch with 0 Physical Defense spells and thats without pet cause im so use to not having on other classes. they dont need the 330 Magic attack they have pets to compensate for it (ya also have insta-pet heal). Really wrap your mind around it if you can and realize your Wf's(Venos) doesnt need that little buff...like i said before it doesnt help your insta-death crisis.

Actually the topic is about balancing out, not boosting anything, or about  making  r8 weapon the way it should have been  from the start.
330 magic attack helps with insta-dying, because you can deal  slightly more damage with a semi-offensive/semis-deffensive weapon and you do not have to switch to fully offensive weapon every time you hit anyone (this is what momentarily differs venos from all the other classes- other classes can deal decent damage with more defensive weapon).
Your dragon veno 1-shoots almost everything (arcane classes only in attack mode) with p.damage skill and 0 defense buff...That may be the case, but... the skill has 2 minutes cooldown, during these 2 minutes you will die like 10 times with your dragon veno.
Venos do not have instant heals for pets, reviving a pet takes very long (including  healing, rebuffing, feeding).
I remind you, that bms, clerics, mystics can 1-shoot veno's pets, without a pet, a veno is just a weak caster.

Offline sakurabak

I was playing both demon and sage and I don't have problems with damage nor surviving, there's no real need to boost us.

Pets are the class exclusive feature, stop crying about it, they should NOT be 1 hit unless we can recall them as fast as mystics   :normal-1:
I still think that reducing wf pet's hp was the worst idea ever, cause as you see, people still cry about the same sht.
LMAO
Wfs always had lowest-highest dmg on patakas, any other weapons were used to heal pets (more reliable heal)  :normal-19:

Everyone risk by going full attack mode, that's how it is..

"I was playing both demon and sage and I don't have problems with damage nor surviving, there's no real need to boost us."
My reply to this is: i like oranges, I have  a billion dollars.
The topic is about average damage, not highest-lowest. Veno's R8 weapon has the lowest upper limit from all arcane weapons, also the lowest lowest limit.

I also don't see reducing hp of pets helping with anything. I was suggesting removing 1 stun to avoid pets stun-locking opponents, but that was it.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Venomancer's pataka's are meant to be physical/magical combination. They're not MEANT to have the same magic attack as other r8 class weapons and for good reason. Venomancers as a class are already ridiculous, stop trying to buff them.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Actually the topic is about balancing out, not boosting anything, or about  making  r8 weapon the way it should have been  from the start.
330 magic attack helps with insta-dying, because you can deal  slightly more damage with a semi-offensive/semis-deffensive weapon and you do not have to switch to fully offensive weapon every time you hit anyone (this is what momentarily differs venos from all the other classes- other classes can deal decent damage with more defensive weapon).
Your dragon veno 1-shoots almost everything (arcane classes only in attack mode) with p.damage skill and 0 defense buff...That may be the case, but... the skill has 2 minutes cooldown, during these 2 minutes you will die like 10 times with your dragon veno.
Venos do not have instant heals for pets, reviving a pet takes very long (including  healing, rebuffing, feeding).
I remind you, that bms, clerics, mystics can 1-shoot veno's pets, without a pet, a veno is just a weak caster.

Also, if you insta-die on a veno, you need to reroll. -.-

*Edit*
I actually took the time to reread the rest of your post. There are plenty of venos out there who can survive and kill without their pets because they actually know how to play. Maybe you should take lessons from BeWitch. s:
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2014, 09:30 am by Aʟʏх

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Seriously, after WF has been stupidly boosted in 1.5, you ask for another one? You have some serious issues, and one of them is the fact that you can't play
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
WF strong points:
-0 pdef
-0mdef
-25+secs immunity combo
-demon speed spammable
-pet that works as a pocket wr
-pet that hits with 15k per skill
-0 chi
-purge
-amplify
-soul trap that doubles the aoe power but even bypass 3spark/ig/sutra and every type of protection(also nullify poison)
-bramble=75% dmg reduction
-reflect(bramble 200% and normal one 75% but in arena only),the other soul one ALWAYS works
-pets got GM buffs(permanent anti movement debuffs,being untargettable and so on)
-pet stun is AOE.
-aoe seal+freeze(also adds HF on demon version)
-spammable skills that still hit 7k+ per skill
-insta hp skill
- % of MP and HP swapping system(soul transfusion)
-bewitch
-2 anti stun skills
-spammable lucky scarab that combined with pet stunning skills and nova makes the lock something that would make a WR looking as useless.
WF weak points:
low pdef,that u couldnt care less about since u can kite forever with demon speed and u dont care if u have 123123013k or 0 pdef since u gonna be always TOTALLY IMMUNE or ull target gonna be 100% LOCKED.
WFs are OP and broken, u want them to be changed?good, remove 20 ct or 15 def lvls and they gonna be still broken but something close to "balanced"
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2014, 10:03 am by Noobed

Offline Glowing/Ecly

• Goddess
  • Characters: GIowing ¤ WF ♡☆♡ Diamond ¤ EP
  • Faction: Artifex♡☆◇Moist
I think its a good idea to make veno r8 pataka finally usefull.....
+357753384214565444444333 to that.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Any lock gms ?

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
If it's so op everyone playing a wf is op, go play one - be op right away!
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden