Epic Perfect World

Veno's r8.

Offline sakurabak

While the attack raise for r8 would make things fair, now you're asking for additional -channel to make it unfair. Where is the logic.
if you're asking to raise -channel for everyone, that would be a game breaking. Don't you realize that?

That was just a joke...
Do what you find right.. I am always for a fair play.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
My hybrid vit veno can kill anyone I want to and I aint fully geared.....

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I think its not bad idea however! Can make it to pro cuz to many phy chars will cry (joke don't be mad :P). Pataka r8 don't have basic channel and its much more low (dmg) than 150 Glaive and basically pataka is always stronger with dmg than other kind of magic weapons at same lvl so.. YES im into make weap r8 pataka more strong as making it more basic dmg.
Sorry for my english don't be mad ARIGATO!
wfs are already broken and all the 150 weps both physical or not got a higher DD output than r8 ones, thats cuz on r8 u can get stats as def/atk and extra ct/int...

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Do all your posts revolve around what benefits you?

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
I think its a good idea to make veno r8 pataka finally usefull.....

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
r8 pataka is not based much on magic attack like the dragon one lets say you get 20+ atk lvl with chan/mag/str or 20+ def lvl with chan/phy res/mag res wich you can't have with the dragon pataka so its a huge difference

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Veno is fine as they are, in my opinion they are over-powered compare to the other class; this is from a BM player point of view, their survivability is high also and Plus the high damage that they have and bla bla bla still more to come! QQ

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My hybrid vit veno can kill anyone I want to and I aint fully geared.....

My veno's gear isn't all that great and she ate a barb for 64k before.  Granted, I think he was HF'd, but still; that's a one-shot for some barbs.

You know, I honestly don't know why you're still here.  You've expressed how unhappy you are with the server time and time again.  What exactly is keeping you here?  I'm just curious.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

infernchidhu

My veno's gear isn't all that great and she ate a barb for 64k before.  Granted, I think he was HF'd, but still; that's a one-shot for some barbs.

You know, I honestly don't know why you're still here.  You've expressed how unhappy you are with the server time and time again.  What exactly is keeping you here?  I'm just curious.
Look around, no other server has population :smiley:

bvanharjr

Their R8 wep is actually meant for HA builds. NOT AA/LA

infernchidhu

Can we please not fkin buff venos ? By far the most OPd class, iv'e seen some top geared venos solo entire factions almost single handedly, and in bad geared state, iv'e seen 0 def and antimony 1 hit almost all...the pet movement range is crazy - veno targets pet skill on u, uses accelerate and is half a map away from you, the pet still follows and stuns, lets not forget, this is an AOE stun, what you have in whole is a BM stunning for you, a follow up BM in terms of nova, and a mage in terms of noxious gas. Venos were intended to be amp biches not the single source of everything...Remember when i made a poll on this long time back ? I can't believe that a demon veno is on forums crying about stats on their rank 8....if anything, reduce 0 def chance, nerf pets skills not HP ( having both stun and freeze ???? ), feral immune 10 secs reduced to 6.

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
+10000000000000 to Soochi, absolutely right and i don't normally complain about anything, but veno is broken seriously lol QQ

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Can we please not fkin buff venos ? By far the most OPd class, iv'e seen some top geared venos solo entire factions almost single handedly, and in bad geared state, iv'e seen 0 def and antimony 1 hit almost all...the pet movement range is crazy - veno targets pet skill on u, uses accelerate and is half a map away from you, the pet still follows and stuns, lets not forget, this is an AOE stun, what you have in whole is a BM stunning for you, a follow up BM in terms of nova, and a mage in terms of noxious gas. Venos were intended to be amp biches not the single source of everything...Remember when i made a poll on this long time back ? I can't believe that a demon veno is on forums crying about stats on their rank 8....if anything, reduce 0 def chance, nerf pets skills not HP ( having both stun and freeze ???? ), feral immune 10 secs reduced to 6.

I think the most "retarded" (per say) thing is WF pets tbh.
Not just how long they chase you , but the fact they chase you when the WF is on someone else is just dumb.
Yesterday we were having some small PK at GOA , and there's this veno who runned back to SZ , and her pet stayed attacking me LOL i was wondering how that was even possible. Specially since a WF Pet seems to lock more then most WR's on the server -.-
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Venons are not meant to deal huge dmg by natural, but by combos with infinite and spamable debuffs pet-toon.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Veno OP this Veno OP that, Funny thing is Veno's have a bunch of status skills, Chi drain, Purge, Amp, etc and it's 1 and only best attack combo is the basic nova combo with a short stun (and the pdef 1 shot combo), and a veno has to be in human form to do so, which is weak as fck to physical damage, it's like every class in game, there's something OP about all of them, archers damage is rediculous + they can also purge and outrange any class, Sins deal ungodly DPH damage now that can 1 shot a human form veno, they're quiet predictable. point is every class has a 1 shot OP combo of some sort hope to god I don't need to list them cuz then I'm replying to noobs that don't know the game. And they're damage isn't that great unless they stack debuffs on you, and if u sit there and let them do that, well it's ur own fault.