Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Inject The Virus

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

make a cup of coffee is more difficult than pk now on days tbh

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good stuff Noki enjoyed. I allways enjoy your music, even tho it's not what i often listen too lol.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Good stuff Noki enjoyed. I allways enjoy your music, even tho it's not what i often listen too lol.

my music from today was a mix of idea with your personal cleric Ruse aka the flower boob ep

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
my music from today was a mix of idea with your personal cleric Ruse aka the flower boob ep

I already had Brade + Violent as personal EP now Ruse too. Need hire Atlantic after LOL where Gaby at

Inb4 the usual delusional people actual believe.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Great video Noki.  I actually love that first song. I had it saved on my old computer a long time ago :o
I'm basically 40

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Great video Noki.  I actually love that first song. I had it saved on my old computer a long time ago :o

she lerninig how to play with Lilykins!!!!!!!

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nice video noki , was too easy

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Good video , i watched all even tho im not sure im allowed, im still 16 and u rap.ed them:c

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Good video , i watched all even tho im not sure im allowed, im still 16 and u rap.ed them:c

Wow you're really 16? You act older  :police:
I know one guy is 17 and for now it seems like it takes atleast 5 years more for him to grow up.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
great video, songs name?Q.Q
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2014, 05:51 am by FeelMyPoison

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Was a nice video

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Zirkon

Bro ur music taste amuse me:):)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
dw you are allowed cuz they are bad

great video, songs name?Q.Q

thousand foot krutch phenomenon

thousand foot krutch move

Was a nice video

your face is kawaii

Bro ur music taste amuse me:):)

kiss me

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I already had Brade + Violent as personal EP now Ruse too. Need hire Atlantic after LOL where Gaby at

Inb4 the usual delusional people actual believe.

LOLLL, EP's in Artifex have a monthly salary, ijs   :normal-37: :normal-37:

On another note, good video Noki, enjoyed the music, game-play and everything.
Keep up the good work!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Wow you're really 16? You act older  :police:
I know one guy is 17 and for now it seems like it takes atleast 5 years more for him to grow up.
Surprisingly, yes, i'm 16.