Epic Perfect World

Download patch

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello,
i can't find update patch 81-82 in epicpw.com
and i can't auto update
pls upload the patch for me
The only way to play the game would be downloading full client. You may run into issues by trying to patch from that old version.

Offline golameli

oh yeah updating

Offline golameli

i have a error in this update.

this error is: have error for download this file      after 10 sec stop update        or       try again

Offline xena01

Ok i went and bought the needed data to download the whole game took me 6 hrs, all went well till i finally extract it and got this message

!   C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Downloads\EpicPerfectWorld.zip: Checksum error in C:\Epic Perfect World\element\litmodels.pck. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Downloads\EpicPerfectWorld.zip: The archive is corrupt

then as i used the launcher i got this  message: filefolder corrupt......sooo please i really need help i can't afford to download the game again  :sad:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Did you downlaod the game using Chrome ? If you did, sadly it tends to delete files, files that it thinks are a problema to your PC, that sucks.
If you didn't used Chrome, did you add na exception for the whole game folder in your antivírus ?

Also make sure you do not install the game on the C: directory, use a diferente partition.

Offline xena01

i use fire fox, and where am i to download it? if not on C: and i also used torrent to download, can someone copy those files for me and i can add it to epica file?

Offline xena01

please i really need help with this  :sad: :sad:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
You should always install software thats not required by the system in a diferente partition  :rolleyes:

We cannot add files and apss them to you sorry :(
If you downloaded the torrente it should be working properly.

you still have the downloaded .rar file ??

Offline xena01

yes

how do i make another partition?

Offline xena01

by the RAR file do you mean the one that is in torrent that says epicperfectworld.zip?

i'm really really noob with this stuff :(

Offline xena01

now i did the verify and all wentwell and it updated to v90 and i can start and it goes in to the log on screen then i get a chinese error message how do i fix that?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Thats probably the missing exceptino in your antivirusm, which one do u use?

Offline golameli

Hello
i do auto downloading after
i close the patcher
after i again open it and i see reset my download again i do auto update
but my file in PC is 12gb now i have x2 update 81-89 in my PC and can't delete this
help me pls

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Whats the version on the Launcher when you open it ?

Offline Toshiro

• Geekasaurus
  • IF you dont like me, piss off.
  • Characters: Griffith
Ok i went and bought the needed data to download the whole game took me 6 hrs, all went well till i finally extract it and got this message

!   C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Downloads\EpicPerfectWorld.zip: Checksum error in C:\Epic Perfect World\element\litmodels.pck. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Downloads\EpicPerfectWorld.zip: The archive is corrupt

then as i used the launcher i got this  message: filefolder corrupt......sooo please i really need help i can't afford to download the game again  :sad:

Ok. I've gone through this several times with various things. So far, Unless you have 2 separately downloaded copies of the file, there is no way to fix the corrupt file error. That I know of. The only thing I can suggest is to download the file again. Make sure that you are not using a file manager or download manager to download it as it WILL break it. Also, you have to make sure that your net is stable. IF it has a chance of going in and out, or dropping speed down to almost nothing, that can break the download as well. My suggestion is to have a friend ,that has not so limited net, break his/her game folder down into smaller pieces using 7zip or WinRAR and upload them somewhere so that you can get them one at a time and then extract them all once you get all of them. ALSO! If you are using WinRAR, It can sometimes break files itself. Get http://www.7-zip.org/download.html and try that

As for what ET was saying on installing things on another partition. Alot of newer PCs come with windows on one partition, and then you have a separate partition for data. Windows partition would be labeled as C: and the Data partition would be labeled as D: . If you have an older PC, you will NOT have this by default. It is something that you would have had to do yourself. So, If you bought your PC in the last year or so, and it has windows 8, you should have the other partition. IF your PC is older than that, you do not have it. 

Had to edit. I quoted the wrong person. XD
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2014, 10:18 pm by Toshiro