Epic Perfect World

Fraps and Sony Vegas.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
People say these are good can Someone Explain Which does what,and if possible how to use it in your own words.

I 1v1 Too Much and i wanna post 5676543222345666666666^10
Videos.Thx in Advnced

jakho

fraps is recording program, sony vegas is too complicated to be explained in few words and i dont have time for more than these words, cuz time = money, so bb  :police: :police:

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
sony vegas is a low end, simple video editing software for basic tasks. its what middle school students use for any sort of media class to grasp the concept of video editing. if you can search youtube you can use vegas lmao...

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
The problem with FRAPS is that file size for recording will eat your HDD alive. You'll need a good file converter program to reduce the size. I recommend this program called "HandBrake", if you don't already have a file converter. https://handbrake.fr/
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
sony vegas is a low end, simple video editing software for basic tasks. its what middle school students use for any sort of media class to grasp the concept of video editing. if you can search youtube you can use vegas lmao...
ok

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
fraps is by far the best recording program, no annoying watermarks and the quality matches file sizes. as for sony vegas, it's quite simple to use and probably the best for gameplay videos. if you don't like it, try premiere elements (simpler to use but output quality is not too good) or power director (i don't recommend it though).

so what, it's enough for everything he needs, it's not like AE or other motion graphics software can help him do more than sony vegas can.

Offline Droopeh

Sony vegas is definitely not a "low end" video editing software. It is relatively easy to get in to and do basic things with but more complicated tasks (AE esque 3D camera movement, for example) require a LOT of practice and some hard work. Nevertheless, sony vegas is a software aimed almost strictly at video editing and you definitely won't have to look for much else unless you want to create some more specific special effects.

AE is harder to get in to but much easier to make more imaginative and "complicated" things with and it also provides more options since it is indeed a software used not only for editing videos but for "effect" creation as-well.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Can you suggest something "higher end"?
Nerd :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Don't listen to any of these scrubs, they obviously have no idea what they're talking about.

FRAPS is, and forever will be the BEST video recording software. People will complain and cry about the huge file sizes, the only reason that they are this big is because its actually preserving the actual screen quality in the video. It's not duming it down to make the file smaller.

Sony Vegas is the best video editing software, you can import your massive FRAPS video into Sony and shrink its size down by over 95%, improve the quality and video size so that its good for youtube (i.e 360p, 720p, 1080p)

As well as add visual affects.

Anyone who bashes on any of these programs most likely cannot see past the large file sizes or the amount it costs to actually buy it, assuming you're actually buying them. (lol  :)))

(And I say the best becuase they both truly, overall are the top-rated softwares out there) I don't know where the poster above got his information about Sony being low-end, when its one of the most expensive video editing softwares on the market + made by Adobe. There is not another video editing software that is as vastly used, has nearly as many features, and is user friendly as Sony Vegas.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
FRAPS is worth the money.

Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Dxtory > Fraps.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
Don't listen to any of these scrubs, they obviously have no idea what they're talking about.

FRAPS is, and forever will be the BEST video recording software. People will complain and cry about the huge file sizes, the only reason that they are this big is because its actually preserving the actual screen quality in the video. It's not duming it down to make the file smaller.

Sony Vegas is the best video editing software, you can import your massive FRAPS video into Sony and shrink its size down by over 95%, improve the quality and video size so that its good for youtube (i.e 360p, 720p, 1080p)

As well as add visual affects.

Anyone who bashes on any of these programs most likely cannot see past the large file sizes or the amount it costs to actually buy it, assuming you're actually buying them. (lol  :)))

(And I say the best becuase they both truly, overall are the top-rated softwares out there) I don't know where the poster above got his information about Sony being low-end, when its one of the most expensive video editing softwares on the market + made by Adobe. There is not another video editing software that is as vastly used, has nearly as many features, and is user friendly as Sony Vegas.
Sorry but you're wrong both times.
Firstly, dxtory is far better than fraps due to it's flexibility. Secondly once shadowplay comes out of its beta stage it is probably gonna destroy both them.

As for your reasons to stick with Sony Vegas...Adobe can do that too...only Adobe has a nicer UI. As for it being expensive...Lol...you get the whole Adobe suite for 15 pounds per month, and it's half price for students while Sony Vegas starts at 350+.
My advice is that you go with dxtory and try it out for once instead of just going on one review which says "why frals is better" on top of it.

jakho

Firstly, dxtory is far better than fraps due to it's flexibility. Secondly once shadowplay comes out of its beta stage it is probably gonna destroy both them.

As for your reasons to stick with Sony Vegas...Adobe can do that too...only Adobe has a nicer UI. As for it being expensive...Lol...you get the whole Adobe suite for 15 pounds per month, and it's half price for students while Sony Vegas starts at 350+.
My advice is that you go with dxtory and try it out for once instead of just going on one review which says "why frals is better" on top of it.
or u could just use piratebay and dl sony vegas  :normal-20:
all this talk about money as if u have it, u got even instructions and u get both accs free fraps+sonyvegas idk why u talk as if u pay any **** for it unless u are stupid  :normal-2:
to every1 not just u

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron

Why would I use a nonfactor program that nobody has heard about (i.e Dxtory) when you can use something that will definitely be solid and awesomesauce such as masterrace fraps?

The logic is like those who prefer macs>pc because of the brand name and being a hipster