Epic Perfect World

titles as donation

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
+1. Personally would love this especially with my lack of time to do anything in game.

bvanharjr

Was already answered here.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Was already answered here.
Actually tho there aint any "negative feedback" since everyone wants it,lol.

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
now ik that this thread has been faced already, but was alot of time ago and nobody really put attention in it.
Can we use donation points for titles?(i dunno like 50 points for all titles War Avatar Champion included); or make separate "title packs" so that we can choose the missing one(yh ik that only way to add titles is by overwriting the ones we already have, this way we can earn the missing ones tho).
I dont see how this can harm people,the economy and the hardcore PVErs, cuz itd  be as saying that damas as donation reward would ruin the R8R system,l4l.
 8) 8) 8)

if the issue was faced in the past, why not find the old thread and bump it instead of making a new one? o.o

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will see soon if it's not difficult to implement.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I find this suggestion completely stupid. I understand the motive behind it, due to a whole 0.1% improvement of stats, however it ruins the entire point of the system itself.

War Avatar Champion, ect is meant to be a mark of Pride moreso than stats. You've collected everything, you've had the maximum amount, ect. Then you can show off to everyone that you've worked for that title. A donation system for a title sounds completely ridiculous considering it barely affects your stats.

Thats just my two cents

Swink

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
bump    ...

It was answered.

I will see soon if it's not difficult to implement.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: