Epic Perfect World

Mystics; Overpowered, or Overrated?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
1- Just watch Cynix/erikals/ahed, useless culti in main, just watch his videos, like i did, and u gonna see how theres two clerics, one above him and one to squad, its mainly focused on him.
2-I keep more alive than they all CAMPING black and taking dmg instead of quiting like chicken.
3- U talk with me is a insult, while in mass when i touch u, u holy path so far that i lose u on map, theyr gameplay is retaarded and its exatcly what i dont think psy should play, it can even be played with macro.My opinion.
4-Mystics are consided OP by venons, wizards, etc.
5-U are Pedro the runner.

:normal-2: :normal-48:
I'm basically 40

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
1- Just watch Cynix/erikals/ahed, useless culti in main, just watch his videos, like i did, and u gonna see how theres two clerics, one above him and one to squad, its mainly focused on him.

They are all in my faction lol i know when there's 1 cleric in squad ,sure isn't a personal EP to a psychic. If there's in fact a second one it's usually with a WR. I know this better then you , it's my faction and i PK with them daily. You're opinion based on your one week pking is really irrelevant.

2-I keep more alive than they all CAMPING black and taking dmg instead of quiting like chicken, the only factor above is Animassacre because he know 1v1s, others are just normal psys who record videos, when they do what psys are meant to according with PWI, support Squad, support the cleric, deal dmg, Crowd Control, reduce the offensive of enemies and call AA all at the same time like me, i will give some respect to they.

You barelly PK , when you do , all i've seen you doing is spamming wind shield even without getting hit and dying over.Why do you even spam wind shield like that ?Are you an APS Psychic or something?

3- U talk with me is a insult, while in mass when i touch u, u holy path so far that i lose u on map, theyr gameplay is retaarded and its exatcly what i dont think psy should play, it can even be played with macro.My opinion.

I don't use holy path.

5-U are Pedro the runner.

Sorry that i'm able to kite you're entire faction  and you can't survive for 20 seconds.
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2014, 02:12 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
They are all in my faction lol i know when there's 1 cleric in squad ,sure isn't a personal EP to a psychic. If there's in fact a second one it's usually with a WR. I know this better then you , it's my faction and i PK with them daily. You're opinion based on your one week pking is really irrelevant.

You barelly PK , when you do , all i've seen you doing is spamming wind shield even without getting hit and dying over.

I don't use holy path.

Sorry that i'm able to kite you're entire faction , because they are bad and you can't survive for 20 seconds.

1- Salvation time.
2-I PK all day mainly, this week im in exams, when i PKed with your guild last tuesday u got wiped in GOA with same numbers.Ofc we dont get that amount of numbers all day...While this isnt SERIOUS job.When i PK with u all i see is u spamming undine and when i disturb soul+poison u, u go africa, i dont know how, u got holy path, im sure, cause i saw u using it, its easy remove it now, or u are using triple leap because u going to far bro.I dont know even if u lead the squad because i cant see u there.
3-Better spam windshield and stay in PK support/atking and helping, calling AA, than go africa everytime someone touch u.Or use insta teleport home  :police:.

4-U are able to kite Africa and we all know that, and u know that i beat u in same numbers like tuesday we did.And we not even serious, only casual gamers, remembering...
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2014, 02:20 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
im also went demon and i can assure you ive 1v1'd with erikalz , cynix and animassacre they all beat me in 1v1s yes (im shit sage went back demon this is excuse i 2v1 erikalz and cynix now if they want) and Cynix and erikalz are both better 1v1 psys imo but idk for sure never saw animassacre fight them just speaking from experiance. Mentalista...you are bad :police:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
2-I PK all day mainly, this week im in exams, when i PKed with your guild last tuesday u got wiped in GOA with same numbers.Ofc we dont get that amount of numbers all day...While this isnt professional job.When i PK with u all i see is u spamming undine and when i disturb soul+poison u, u go africa, i dont know how, u got holy path, im sure, cause i saw u using it, its easy remove it now, or u are using triple leap because u going to far bro.I dont know even if u lead the squad because i cant see u there.

You must be talking about some different PK ,the one i was in , i just recall you dying over and when you're guild RQ'ed , one of your own officers pm'ed me "Idk why Mentalista is leading a squad" LOL.
Yes i do spamm Undine,  i'm a wizzard, sorry if you're not familiar with the class, but as a Wizzard DDing without Undine , is pretty non sense.
And no i didn't change my genie , i've had this genie for months , and i was never a fan of holy path in dex genies. Triple leaps aren't possible either because there is this thing called Cooldown.

3-Better spam windshield and stay in PK support/atking and helping, calling AA, then go africa everytime someone touch u.Or use insta teleport home  :police:.

You don't stay in PK , unless you consider staying dead on group beeing support. If that's the case then yes you're still present ,but just dead lol.

4-U are able to kite Africa and we all know that, and u know that i beat u in same numbers like tuesday we did.And we not even professional, only casual gamers, remembering...

Is that why you're faction looses daily , dispite of having 2 allies?

P.S.: you're so upset you already went off topic , from saying how mystics are overpowered (which they aren't ) into trying to prove you're a smart guy and know so much about pk (which is obviously not true ). Don't get too stressed , it's just a game lol.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
why the *** does he always bring psy's up in every single discussion?

Offline Almeja

why the **** does he always bring psy's up in every single discussion?

he is beyond levels of normal bad so all he can do is make excuses and run his mouth with his maths that means nothing and comaplin about other classes because he himself does not know how to deal with it. He blames the class not his lack of skill :-[ :-[

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
1- Salvation time.
Sorry to ruin that for you, but I've never designated someone to be my personal cleric.

If you didn't get heiro'd all the time, your clerics could heal you too tbh.
I'm basically 40

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
im also went demon and i can assure you ive 1v1'd with erikalz , cynix and animassacre they all beat me in 1v1s yes (im **** sage went back demon this is excuse i 2v1 erikalz and cynix now if they want) and Cynix and erikalz are both better 1v1 psys imo but idk for sure never saw animassacre fight them just speaking from experiance. Mentalista...you are bad :police:

Tmoih bro, u used to be demon, after i start camp Allies, all u turned sage, is it coinscidence? You, SHAYMIn, bacon, hired to kill, all were demon and turned sage after i camp allies camp. So u are a psy without personality, i always told that i dont 1v1 psys, i turned demon psy and 1hr after i back to sage, theres no point in that cultivation, from experience, i told already 20 times my student to reroll your fking magic to gear to full crit, like your frend Shaymin did, now u can accept or no, Shaymin is the hardest DDr psy of the server for sure, she reached 42% base critical, she understood the point and now she can be called "factor", even me if had money i would make a seconday critical gear, but i dont and u all farm, so u can stop be stubborn or stay on the sheet.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
He's just looking for something to argue about at this point. Seriously. Why is this guy still not moderated?
I'm basically 40

Offline Almeja

Tmoih bro, u used to be demon, after i start camp Allies, all u turned sage, is it coinscidence? You, SHAYMIn, bacon, hired to kill, all were demon and turned sage after i camp allies camp. So u are a psy without personality, i always told that i dont 1v1 psys, i turned demon psy and 1hr after i back to sage, theres no point in that cultivation, from experience, i told already 20 times my student to reroll your fking magic to gear to full crit, like your frend Shaymin did, now u can accept or no, Shaymin is the hardest DDr psy of the server for sure, she reached 42% base critical, she understood the point and now she can be called "factor", even me if had money i would make a seconday critical gear, but i dont and u all farm, so u can stop be stubborn or stay on the sheet.

i am better than you and all your students and i turned sage cause i wanted to annoy cynix. You and all your students come vs me and i will laugh when you ask for straw to suck the shit out of my ass and beg me to stop embarrassing
 you  ;)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think you should be banned from forums everytime you mention the word psy
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

i am better than you and all your students and i turned sage cause i wanted to annoy cynix. You and all your students come vs me and i will laugh when you ask for straw to suck the **** out of my ass and beg me to stop embarrassing
 you  ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if u were good people would ask YOU for lessons, not me, u still unknow...

--

How this turned in a psy discussion? That i cant understand?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

i am better than you and all your students and i turned sage cause i wanted to annoy cynix. You and all your students come vs me and i will laugh when you ask for straw to suck the **** out of my ass and beg me to stop embarrassing
 you  ;)
Shots fired
I'm basically 40

Offline Almeja

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if u were good people would ask YOU for lessons, not me.

--

How this turned in a psy discussion? That i cant understand?

i am better than you  :police: