Epic Perfect World

EPW Ini Archer not moving?

Offline kabughani

• simplicity is perfect in life
I want to know why my ini archer character is not moving when I open my account. I turned out that the other characters was being moves also. What is the reason? Would you help me and how do I do this?  Thank you :sad: :sad: :sad:
"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation"

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
[shadow=pink,right]Cause you dont wear the Elf Wings.. The animation works only with Elf Wings (beginner wings from pwi)[/shadow]

Offline kabughani

[shadow=pink,right]Cause you dont wear the Elf Wings.. The animation works only with Elf Wings (beginner wings from pwi)[/shadow]

I'd tried the wings as you told me, but it doesn't work. I want to know, you talking about the Wings of Winged Elves?
"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation"

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think what weapon you use matters

like with my seeker it doesn't do it if I use the blade, but will do it if I use dual blades

and my wb will do it with dual axes/hammers

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥

I'd tried the wings as you told me, but it doesn't work. I want to know, you talking about the [shadow=black,left]Wings of Winged Elves[/shadow]?

[shadow=pink,left]yes i mean this wing didn't know the name xD
and on some chars its the wep but on the Archer its the Wings cause they are animated if you create a new char
[/shadow]
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2014, 10:47 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline kabughani

[shadow=pink,left]yes i mean this wing didn't know the name xD
and on some chars its the wep but on the Archer its the Wings cause they are animated if you create a new char
[/shadow]
 [shadow=pink,left]same on bm just need the Pike[/shadow]

Yes, each character will move on its special weapons, but what should I do on my archer?  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥

Yes, each character will move on its special weapons, but what should I do on my archer?  :'( :'( :'(

[shadow=pink,left]you will never see your archer move without the[/shadow] Wings of Winged Elves
[shadow=pink,left]im sry :o[/shadow]

Offline kabughani

[shadow=pink,left]you will never see your archer move without the[/shadow] Wings of Winged Elves
[shadow=pink,left]im sry :o[/shadow]

how sad,  :'( :'( :'( :' actually I've already used the Wings of Winged Elves, but it's not working..huhuhuhu...so maybe just wait a time to see what's next happen..

Offline kabughani

Anyone who can help me with? Thank you :'( :'( :'(

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Tray take off your fashion weapon.
With my seek is the same. Sometime its move sometime no.

EDIT: I just test it. With fashion weapon not move, but after i remove it, ini start move.
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2014, 05:55 am by Atkala

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
if you mean skill animation and your EA is just standing like a tard shooting arrows outta his dick, unequip weapon fashion then unequip weapon, then requip weapon then weapon fashion.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
if you mean skill animation and your EA is just standing like a tard shooting arrows outta his dick, unequip weapon fashion then unequip weapon, then requip weapon then weapon fashion.

I think he means the log in animation. You know, before you hit "start".

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
If it's the log in animation that isn't moving i believe it's because you need to have a bow equipped, not a crossbow or slingshot...

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Buff with blazing arrow, unequip weapon, buff yourself again. Bug fixed
Edit: EA starter window has no animation
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2014, 11:26 am by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If it's the log in animation that isn't moving i believe it's because you need to have a bow equipped, not a crossbow or slingshot...

My archer never moved on the login screen either, and he has a bow.  I don't even pay attention to it though.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)