Epic Perfect World

'Fake' Bid

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Ok first off I don't appreciate people QQing behind my back trying to get me banned. Maybe you come to me first for an explanation.

Fake Bidding
- Instant max bid blocking off everyone from bidding on the territory that week.
- No enemy shows and no fight is had.
- The rules covering alt factions were added AFTER I bid.

My Bid
- Waited an hour, giving everyone an oportunity to bid on it.
- There was a prior bid, they didn't max bid, which isn't difficult on epw.
- I asked Agatio 8 hours prior to bidding about if it was ok, I only got a responce after bidding finished.
- I asked around, everyone I asked said it was fine.
- Both factions will be showing in the tw.

If Agatio had mailed me no, I would not have bid, if someone had max bid on it during the first hour (when most of the bidding is done) then they would have to tw.

So, -removed name-, everyone complaining about me fake bidding, it was never intended as a fake bid, I am happy to accept a ban, but I gave every opportunity to be told no I am not allowed to or to have another bid on it.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Hey Nexy, directly calling me out on a forum post? Should have just kept it to "everyone" Don't flame.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Going behind someones back to the gms to get them banned, thats real nice :)

Since you were the only one who tried to get me banned, I was being sarcastic about the everyone, just because your GS doesnt mean you can use it to get someone banned :) Especially not when the gms are smart enough to ask me about it, and name you.

I am hardly flaming, I am simpily saying I dont appreciate you trying to get me banned without asking about it first. Please do not take frustration at losing a territory out on me, being on the tw map means risking your territory each week.

Offline Slash

• Legend
Going behind someones back to the gms to get them banned, thats real nice :)

Since you were the only one who tried to get me banned, I was being sarcastic about the everyone, just because your GS doesnt mean you can use it to get someone banned :) Especially not when the gms are smart enough to ask me about it, and name you.

I am hardly flaming, I am simpily saying I dont appreciate you trying to get me banned without asking about it first. Please do not take frustration at losing a territory out on me, being on the tw map means risking your territory each week.

This has nothing to do faction wise, this has nothing to do with us losing land lmao. NN won that land fair and square, and I congratulate you guys for it. As for going to a GM about noticing you're fake bidding, yes ofcourse I went to them because that's what anyone should do. When did I say that me being GS means I can get someone banned? I was simply making sure they were aware of you fake bidding, once again don't turn this into a flaming thread.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Einherjar

• Beginner
well it seems a bit 1 sided if you ask me .especially when the GM's told you supossedly who it was when they wouldnt tell me anything when i got banned. It just seems certain people or factions get preferentual treatment on this server and that is not supossed to happen, ijs....

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Me, flame, never D:

I was just simpily pointing out that I had my reasons and did it legitimately. Other people talked to me about it though, said 'why did you fake bid?' to which I explained.

Asking for me to be banned is not very nice  :(

Someone needs to be more careful about what the say =/

Can't hide behind 'stop flaming' just because your a gs <3 I don't flame :)

With lots of love and no flaming,
                                               Nexy

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
10. Fake Territorial Wars bids aren't allowed. Fake TW bid is:
- when player creates fake faction without active players and bids on own land to protect faction from losing a land from other enemy guild
- TWs between alt factions.
Breaking this rule will result on the following:
  • 1st. Leader of the Fake Faction in question will be banned for 8days + Main Character connected to this IP will be banned for 3days.
  • 2nd. Permanent ban account of Leader of the Fake Faction.

Aga has modified this rule for clarification on what Fake TW bid is, Starting Next week this new system will begin. He has also made modifications to several other rules.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
well it seems a bit 1 sided if you ask me .especially when the GM's told you supossedly who it was when they wouldnt tell me anything when i got banned. It just seems certain people or factions get preferentual treatment on this server and that is not supossed to happen, ijs....

This argument again D:

Well to be fair yours was a 1 man faction created the same time as you that attacked you multiple weeks...

I asked nicely, did you try a pretty please? :)

EDIT: in b4 lock

Offline Slash

• Legend
Once again Nexy, you can ask Skylight herself. Never did I say "Ban Nexy for fake bidding". I was simply making sure they were aware of you fake bidding, which no matter how you put it "waited an hour, nobody max bid" etc, is against the rules. You say someone had bid, but didn't max bid. If someone had bid, no matter how low the amount, that's still them bidding on your land. For you to go and max bid on an alt faction, overriding their bid is considered fake bidding.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
This Topic Has been locked for a reason. The situation has been taken care of and won't happen again.