very long to read gz with your and your girl-gf-ex-friend w/e

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Lol bro, who cares about the answer if all its running smoothly.
Look at me, im T H E   B E S T   M A G E #1, ik that, but i dont ask why cuz i dont know why i am, since i simply am  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8).
Lel bro go make a mared but just after u get drunk and stoned and u 2 are alone remember condoms or we see soon ur next post on here
"How should i name him?" xdddddd. CH1LL4X :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]Its actually great.. :). gz man, good for you! gl in life[/shadow]

Opulence

I only managed to get through a few paragraphs ... er gz though. If guy tried to play hide and seek on me I would have left, bye felicia. She must have good patience  >:D.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
@OP: the title to this story should be "Hormone Tsunami", an experience that most humans go through mainly in their teen-to-adult years and others, all their life. You'll get over it :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
My recommendations for you: smoke more weed. Maybe you won't come on game forums and post a wall of text then
Didn't read it btw '-'
my exact thoughts 11/10 would approve again

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
My recommendations for you: smoke more weed. Maybe you won't come on game forums and post a wall of text then
Didn't read it btw '-'
Weed??? Bro you think a light drug like weed could make this corny mofo' stop going all Romeo and Juliet on us??

Also to opening post; you will both die one day and you will never see each other again.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Weed??? Bro you think a light drug like weed could make this corny mofo' stop going all Romeo and Juliet on us??

Also to opening post; you will both die one day and you will never see each other again.

What about synthetic weed?  :-\
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

i believe in eternal heaven

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
What about synthetic weed?  :-\
bro maybe if it's combined with LSD...

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
bro maybe if it's combined with LSD...
synthetic weed is stronger than the strongest strain of weed, which has like 28,7% THC(if im not wrong), so he won't need LSD