Epic Perfect World

1v1 playoffs duels

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
He's clearly trolling and you guys fell right into it
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I think I know Holiness+AiZoX's secret now

Offline Ashleiya

• NewPlayer
  • Characters: Ashleiiya - Querubin
  • Faction: Moist
Sins too op, i agree  -1

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
GM, I think Sins shouldn't be allowed to have BP on during duel in 1v1 playoffs. The reason for this is because they already have a tonn of stuns and immobolizes  plus tidal which means 99% of times they will win the duel. In addition they also have a healing skill which needless to mention is OP. Similarly to the way EP's are caped in the amount of heals they can use in duel I think there should be a handicap sins recieve because right now, in duel, they are untouchable. ty GM.
1. BP doesn't even do much changes in PvP.
2. We can't waste our time using the healing skill in duels and 1vs1's AND any class can interrupt the skill.
3. Tidal only lasts for 1 min. You can tank them till there tidal runs out in defense gears ( vit tome + def robe + cube neck + purify weapon + might ring + def stats in r8) Coz most arcane classes don't know how to tank sins. If you are an ea just use the same gear but use def lvl r8 weapon coz u guys dont have purify. But still EA hits around 10k-15k per hit so sometimes u can tick tidal in 2 hits and heirobug them in the other 2 hits if its a critic :D.
Sins - sin vs sin just depend on gear + skills. For example : if the other sin has 3.33 base aps in r8 and the other one have 2.50, 80% of the time gear is winnered. another example : drag sin vs drag sin = Skill. ( same gear vs same gear )

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
1. BP doesn't even do much changes in PvP.
2. We can't waste our time using the healing skill in duels and 1vs1's AND any class can interrupt the skill.
3. Tidal only lasts for 1 min. You can tank them till there tidal runs out in defense gears ( vit tome + def robe + cube neck + purify weapon + might ring + def stats in r8) Coz most arcane classes don't know how to tank sins. If you are an ea just use the same gear but use def lvl r8 weapon coz u guys dont have purify. But still EA hits around 10k-15k per hit so sometimes u can tick tidal in 2 hits and heirobug them in the other 2 hits if its a critic :D.
Sins - sin vs sin just depend on gear + skills. For example : if the other sin has 3.33 base aps in r8 and the other one have 2.50, 80% of the time gear is winnered. another example : drag sin vs drag sin = Skill. ( same gear vs same gear )

I agree. As much as I hate sins, I've killed them in NW or mass pk many times, and Bp overall doesn't do much.
Just because you can't kill a sin in a 1v1 doesn't call for a nerf and prevention of their skills. Plus, they are extremely
squishy already, and you want to take away one of the main skills that HELP keep them alive...  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))...
Last Edit: Oct 07, 2014, 04:20 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Any class could by pass sins BP since it doesn't do much... lol

Just learn how to counter them lol.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
i've replied once to this thread but since it's still going on i have been summoned to say a few more things, bp is not much of advantage for assasins it doesn't even heal 1% of total health also i heard people be complaining for tidal like seriously? if you are not able to survive for 60 seconds while your enemy is on tidal then don't pvp at all once they lose their protection you can easily outplay them + the fact assasins are squishy as baloons. and that is all bye

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I'll just lock not remove.
I would love to know why people create alt accounts to open a topic and then reply with all other alt accounts to it.
The level of attention is strong on this one.  :rolleyes:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I think barbs shouldn't be allowed to use knockdown in playoffs duels, too OP, gm pls remove
pls