Epic Perfect World

Factionless

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Game are more fun if teamwork is involved, and a faction mostly means teamwork .

Offline Obstacle

Play the game the way you're wanting to play it, and don't let others try to make your mind up for you.  What works for one person possibly won't work for another.  You don't need to be in a faction to enjoy this game.  Play the game with friends you already have, and possibly make some new ones, all others mean nothing.  If wanting to keep away from drama, just block all the ones in WC causing it.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Game are more fun if teamwork is involved, and a faction mostly means teamwork .

This is true.  I do have more fun playing with friends and/or in faction.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I was factionless for a long time. There was a period on PWI where I had been invited, and booted from so many guilds that I was unallowed to join any guild on the server due to my infamy.

I was a God among men, I was on the tier of Elijah the holy Abysm of Heavens Tear, I, Elemental_W was famous. Undisputed God of Heavens Tear, reincarnated as the holy SligStorm on my conquest and vendetta against the ones who wronged me. None were spared, blood was shed, the life was stolen from the eyes of those who were weary against me.

I am, and forever will be, a God.

tl;dr factionless sucks. teamwork is more fun tbh and talking to urself like downer is gay  :shocked:

Offline Nova

I was factionless for a long time. There was a period on PWI where I had been invited, and booted from so many guilds that I was unallowed to join any guild on the server due to my infamy.

I was a God among men, I was on the tier of Elijah the holy Abysm of Heavens Tear, I, Elemental_W was famous. Undisputed God of Heavens Tear, reincarnated as the holy SligStorm on my conquest and vendetta against the ones who wronged me. None were spared, blood was shed, the life was stolen from the eyes of those who were weary against me.

I am, and forever will be, a God.

tl;dr factionless sucks. teamwork is more fun tbh and talking to urself like downer is gay  :shocked:

Did you forget the part where you were rejected 11 out of 11 applications to Enrage, the strongest faction on HT, for being a downer?

Bye.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Did you forget the part where you were rejected 11 out of 11 applications to Enrage, the strongest faction on HT, for being a downer?

Bye.
best players on official servers are 0 compared to worst players in private servers

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
best players on official servers are 0 compared to worst players in private servers

he have a good point.

Vegas

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
plus it's nice to get people helping you when you being spam killed by bunch of brs
I hate being in faction bc I get bossed around by this guy. :(

No but there are benefits to being in a faction AND bring faction-less. It's why I don't have all of my characters in a faction.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I hate being in faction bc I get bossed around by this guy. :(

No but there are benefits to being in a faction AND bring faction-less. It's why I don't have all of my characters in a faction.
1. you are happy for being around me
2. you spam me daily+ get ignored
3. ur factionless chars are unknowns
4. u are my student
5. get ingame already :<
6. easy
7. :<

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
anyway ivan is taking break and attends only TW for now, but helps Angie (Sideris) and other friends who are managing ducks atm from outside game..

Yes, he still has the great honor to help me running the Gulag under his bed. Rebels go there to power up his pc with their own sweat. A part from that, toobusyforgamerzlifekekekekewik.

Ducks is never a serious guild except for few try hards (1 being me from time to time)
all inside ducks including leader and officers switches from fun to focussed (pk/TW) then back to fun.. we avoid trashtalks and drama (ofcourse exceptional members/occasions are there, after all even we are humans)..

Yes, hy, we're Secsi.  :normal-8:

1) No Faction drama
2) Not being hated by everyone
3) You dont have to care about anyone
But if you thinking joining a faction is fun gimme a good reasons i might change my mind with
Thank you

1. By being factionless you may avoid faction drama, but drama is always there as long as you allow it to have any influence on you. Could be RPK people, events. You are playing in a community, even if you're factionless. For how much you try to avoid people, you will ALWAYS end up being in contact with them at some point, for whatever thing.

2. Hate is like drama. As long as you're giving them the power to give you a bad mood, they're always gonna be there at some point. I wish more often people would realize that this is primarly a game, where you're playing for fun, and as such, any insult/hate/drama/qq shouldn't affect them at all. Don't take a game too serious, pls. (Which is not like saying, don't respect the people on it, or don't make friends, or treat them all like pixels, that's a whole different matter).

3. I don't think anybody is asking you to care about them. When and if you decide to give out your care, is your own personal decision and freedom.

But if you thinking joining a faction is fun gimme a good reasons i might change my mind with
Thank you

And this, honestly sounds a lot like "I've been having in my head to join a guild but I'm scared to take this decision and I want someone to give me a good reason so I can use it as an excuse to change my usual behaviour of being factionless without hating myself too much".

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
You know "Haters" actually are just people who are envious on your current state or whatever. Hatred from players is normal with or without faction. The point about getting hated being in a faction(Big ones/Known ones) is when that faction kills smaller factions/random people/QQoutragingmofus. They hate people being in those factions because they cant do shit to get revenge cause they know those people in the factions are well geared or they cant do shit against that faction, well maybe some are just personal stuffs. Also when faction members "trashtalks" which actually is ***ing OK. Some players takes things very serious in the game whom i call "low-life". Drama/Hate is inevitable in MMOs, people just need to learn that its the ***ing > Internet < where shit happens. The more you entertain Drama/Hate the more you get depress/down/whateverfeelings. The thing is you just have to ignore that shit. Do what the *** you want. Its a ***ing game you dont have to listen to what those sad-no-life-n.e.e.t-players. You dont have to get affected to what those idiots tell you. People who get affected by it are those "immature" "no-life" "serious gamers" "low-life". Just get your shit together you dont have to be so obsess about it.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
You know "Haters" actually are just people who are envious on your current state or whatever. Hatred from players is normal with or without faction. The point about getting hated being in a faction(Big ones/Known ones) is when that faction kills smaller factions/random people/QQoutragingmofus. They hate people being in those factions because they cant do **** to get revenge cause they know those people in the factions are well geared or they cant do **** against that faction, well maybe some are just personal stuffs. Also when faction members "trashtalks" which actually is ****ing OK. Some players takes things very serious in the game whom i call "low-life". Drama/Hate is inevitable in MMOs, people just need to learn that its the ****ing > Internet < where **** happens. The more you entertain Drama/Hate the more you get depress/down/whateverfeelings. The thing is you just have to ignore that ****. Do what the **** you want. Its a ****ing game you dont have to listen to what those sad-no-life-n.e.e.t-players. You dont have to get affected to what those idiots tell you. People who get affected by it are those "immature" "no-life" "serious gamers" "low-life". Just get your **** together you dont have to be so obsess about it.

idk if I agree with the first bit... if I call someone stupid it's cos I think they're stupid not cos I'm jealous of their current stupidity : ))

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
idk if I agree with the first bit... if I call someone stupid it's cos I think they're stupid not cos I'm jealous of their current stupidity : ))

I heard Roomi was stupid.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
You know "Haters" actually are just people who are envious on your current state or whatever. Hatred from players is normal with or without faction. The point about getting hated being in a faction(Big ones/Known ones) is when that faction kills smaller factions/random people/QQoutragingmofus. They hate people being in those factions because they cant do **** to get revenge cause they know those people in the factions are well geared or they cant do **** against that faction, well maybe some are just personal stuffs. Also when faction members "trashtalks" which actually is ****ing OK. Some players takes things very serious in the game whom i call "low-life". Drama/Hate is inevitable in MMOs, people just need to learn that its the ****ing > Internet < where **** happens. The more you entertain Drama/Hate the more you get depress/down/whateverfeelings. The thing is you just have to ignore that ****. Do what the **** you want. Its a ****ing game you dont have to listen to what those sad-no-life-n.e.e.t-players. You dont have to get affected to what those idiots tell you. People who get affected by it are those "immature" "no-life" "serious gamers" "low-life". Just get your **** together you dont have to be so obsess about it.

Wow you should put more **** words makes post look cool :rolleyes: