Epic Perfect World

Factionless

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
What happened to camping Sirry Wine and OT factionless trying to tank randoms attacking you (and failing) :))

I can't say I remember this sorry. :sad:

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
What happened to camping Sirry Wine and OT factionless trying to tank randoms attacking you (and failing) :))
  :normal-37: :normal-37: :normal-37: :normal-37: :tiger-47:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I can't say I remember this sorry. :sad:
Change main to wipe shame of past actions  :rolleyes: Wanna be HA psy  :))

looks like u might enjoy a pure RPK faction who challenge entire server anytime right from start like RageQuit,QQme,Demons,KissmyAsz,Altf4,Chaos,Kickbutz,PopCorn,No Faction,(special character space added inbetween),  and others i haven't seen,heard, forgotten or been inside
(mentioned guilds from all mmos i've played, not just pw)

why? because being 1 person u can't spread chaos to many but as faction of like minded (in this case twisted minds) can create ultimate chaos in server spoiling world boss runs, mass pks, joining crucial instances and leaving in between to annoy others, bidding on top guilds to help gank for newb faction in TW and when they no show or lose make a video and post yes especially if crystal no show make a video.. no faction can be arrogant that way except the RPK one..well a lot more to share but then post will be deleted right away (not sure when this will be deleted)..

in case u come to saint side.. then you'll enjoy a passionate guild looking to excel in everything like
Conqueror, Kingdom, Origins, KnightsOrder, Phalanx, Chocolate, (ignored epic guilds for none are perfect yet, none may survive if ganked by more than 2 big guilds (200 vs 240))
(mentioned guilds from all mmos i've played, not just pw)

again above is my personal opinion ignore if disagree else accept/flame i don't care really ^^
What was the point of listing those guilds if none exist in epw? Factions are made to make the easying of the easies an easier job. Why would you want a perfect faction? Perfection is boring
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2014, 02:10 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Are you APAWOLLA's brother ?

upto apawolla i dont mind actually  ^-^

Change main to wipe shame of past actions  :rolleyes: Wanna be HA psy  :))
What was the point of listing those guilds if none exist in epw? Factions are made to make the easying of the easies an easier job. Why would you want a perfect faction? Perfection is boring

its the higher version consider XP becoming most perfect saint guild (along with present OP behaviour) u guys will be bored but u guys are smart and if u guys want to be in epic u'll create something more than whats present today like normal mass pk TW.. that something i wont share for those who knew will knew others can think and figure it out (either same or new ones ).. and trust me when u r 1 among that elite group controlling in game activities of not just 1 guild but entire server u'll know the true power (ouch leaked part of something well rest stays secret)..

true.
seby qouted wrong she meant to quote my words to agree its true  :smiley:

1 post less to dark green name yay
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2014, 02:53 pm by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
ppl still going hard on this ? oh my god...

Offline Ashleiya

• NewPlayer
  • Characters: Ashleiiya - Querubin
  • Faction: Moist
plus it's nice to get people helping you when you being spam killed by bunch of brs

??????

i think brazil is good, Hi brazil

Hello , we are good

Vegas

If you are being hated it usually means you stood up for something or you are simply too good at whatever you do, not because you are in a certain faction.

Oh that's why I'm so hated, ty for explanation

Offline ArosFox

• Leader of ☆Asylum
  • Lost in the space between my ears
  • Characters: ArosFox
  • Faction: ☆Asylum
Rawr is a good PVE faction, and fairly active from what I've seen.
There are plenty out there, you just don't hear from them as much.
Overseers is also a PVP/PVE faction. I do not require my members to pvp. As a matter of fact i have several who do not pk, but still love the pvp events like tw and nw. And I do not tolerate drama in my faction. I do love the power of the kick button for those who think they wanna cause drama. We are a close nit bunch of ppls.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
??????

Hello , we are good
sryyyyyyy br #1 xdd  :police:  :police:  :police:

Offline Shiden

• Hives
  • Characters: BM Shiden
  • Faction: Lin Kuei Leader
Lin Kuei is my guild which has only 5 members :P me(Shiden) , my wife , SUFFER , suffers wife , and my 1 friend who ive known for years :o , were the most chill faction with no alliances , and no rules , and were all the nicest ppl on the server and wanna know what else ? U CANT JOIN MUAWHAHAHAHAHAAH (cuz we dont recruite) :D

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Lin Kuei is my guild which has only 5 members :P me(Shiden) , my wife , SUFFER , suffers wife , and my 1 friend who ive known for years :o , were the most chill faction with no alliances , and no rules , and were all the nicest ppl on the server and wanna know what else ? U CANT JOIN MUAWHAHAHAHAHAAH (cuz we dont recruite) :D
Badass :shocked:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
LOLOOOOOOOOOL I WANNA JOIN.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Oh that's why I'm so hated, ty for explanation

Yes, yes it's true

I guess that's why I'm hated too (?)

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
factionless = emo  :police: :police:

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Overseers is also a PVP/PVE faction. I do not require my members to pvp. As a matter of fact i have several who do not pk, but still love the pvp events like tw and nw. And I do not tolerate drama in my faction. I do love the power of the kick button for those who think they wanna cause drama. We are a close nit bunch of ppls.

I miss Overseers :(
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3