Epic Perfect World

Factionless

Zirkon

i love my faction, its enjoyable/funny
i met tons of new people new personalities great players which i never desired in a game and honestly they actually made me better.
Yes hate target drama bad environment can drift u off from joining a guild but come on we will find those factors anywhere we go.. alone or not.
I said go ahead join something and experience it, if u don't like it leave, and stick to what your already planning to do. ;)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
joining guild means  you cant do fun 1hours of mass pks even more and fun tws

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Pwi was not meant to solo.
The creators made it where there
Are times you need to work as a team.

I can't handle no socialization.
I'd say more but on phone
Why do you reply in haikus
i feel like i'm dead

Muffy

Avoid 'family' type factions though

This. Too fruitcake5me

Why do you reply in haikus
Not even a haiku bro nt tho

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
I hate everyone in artifex

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
I hate everyone in artifex

xp bullies me and makes me feel unwanted

what I'm really confused on is that most people in PK factions get called serious gamers and such

yet from what I've experienced, they're the ones with the least drama?   :normal-43:
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2014, 01:05 pm by Roomi

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Rawr is a good PVE faction, and fairly active from what I've seen.
There are plenty out there, you just don't hear from them as much.
Rawr is a hybrid these days.  But yeah, as far as I know, still pretty active.  Pure PvE factions usually don't last very long.  Either they die out or become hybrids to satiate bloodthirst.

To build on my comment about drama--yes, it is unavoidable, but I was in a faction where there was drama EVERY DAY.  What's worse is that since the leader was nowhere to be found 99% of the time, and I was director, I had to log in every day and hear about it.  This was early in the morning my time too.

This kind of example is what would drive me away more than anything.  Because I have been there, and I don't want to be in that situation again.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm not gonna read all the replies but the best advice I can give for people who have drama issues is this:

Drama is only as influential as the power you give it.  When you begin to care, you begin to lose.  If you don't want drama, you can very easily detach yourself from the people who cause it.  If you have a basic understanding of this, you can join any faction without worrying.

With that being said, I won't be a hypocrite.  Worldchat drama is hilarious.  I read that s*** with my morning coffee every other day. Just don't let drama influence too many of your decisions. 

If you don't think there's one faction where you'll get along with everyone, then join a faction that might be able to provide you some other type of fun.  Just keep your friends and your faction separate if it keeps the game interesting for you.  Okay I'm done I promise.
I'm basically 40

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

With that being said, I won't be a hypocrite.  Worldchat drama is hilarious.  I read that s*** with my morning CHICKEN every other day. Just don't let drama influence too many of your decisions. 

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I'm basically 40

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I choose factions because there are alot more benefits than being factionless.

Mass pk, easier to find people to pk with, guild chat can be entertaining, buying and selling things is sometimes easier, Territory War, finding good NW squads is easier. Many more things I'm too lazy to add.

Although there can be some bad things about it, factionless is too boring to me. :-[

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
I choose factions because there are alot more benefits than being factionless.

Mass pk, easier to find people to pk with, guild chat can be entertaining, buying and selling things is sometimes easier, Territory War, finding good NW squads is easier. Many more things I'm too lazy to add.

Although there can be some bad things about it, factionless is too boring to me. :-[
What happened to camping Sirry Wine and OT factionless trying to tank randoms attacking you (and failing) :))
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BriEsT

• Don
looks like u might enjoy a pure RPK faction who challenge entire server anytime right from start like RageQuit,QQme,Demons,KissmyAsz,Altf4,Chaos,Kickbutz,PopCorn,No Faction,(special character space added inbetween),  and others i haven't seen,heard, forgotten or been inside
(mentioned guilds from all mmos i've played, not just pw)

why? because being 1 person u can't spread chaos to many but as faction of like minded (in this case twisted minds) can create ultimate chaos in server spoiling world boss runs, mass pks, joining crucial instances and leaving in between to annoy others, bidding on top guilds to help gank for newb faction in TW and when they no show or lose make a video and post yes especially if crystal no show make a video.. no faction can be arrogant that way except the RPK one..well a lot more to share but then post will be deleted right away (not sure when this will be deleted)..

in case u come to saint side.. then you'll enjoy a passionate guild looking to excel in everything like
Conqueror, Kingdom, Origins, KnightsOrder, Phalanx, Chocolate, (ignored epic guilds for none are perfect yet, none may survive if ganked by more than 2 big guilds (200 vs 240))
(mentioned guilds from all mmos i've played, not just pw)

again above is my personal opinion ignore if disagree else accept/flame i don't care really ^^

Are you APAWOLLA's brother ?