ty all 4 watching and ye when i get home i give u the music pedro

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
nice video best wife with man bits :police:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
nice video best wife with man bits :police:

aww papi loco best male psy of sv atm :3 ♥ kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kiss me m8 you are not good m8

Nice video Noki, sadly the PK after TW was short. But the previous one was pretty good tbh.
Can you link the musics you used by the way ?? Ty
here.

Good Video Noki
As Normal ^^
ty 4 watching

Top tier video.  Those archers and wrs just weren't ready.
you know it,now give me op pc and done even better game play

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Good video,good gameplay,good music, g0d clothes m8 *.* ;33333.
Im disappointed tho, i demand Fashion Event video also  :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
nice music, even tho i am bored to watch more pk videos i watched it all  :smiley:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Nice video Noki, thank you for sharing.

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
i think i chose the wrong class...im gonna reroll psy so i can 1shot-2shot ppl wtf....?????????
good video+music noki, fck your psy tbh :normal-5:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
dude you posting 2 videos everyday, you are so nerd dude it not even funny anymore i am heavy worry about u noki

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
dude you posting 2 videos everyday, you are so nerd dude it not even funny anymore i am heavy worry about u noki

^ seriously tho stop spamming please

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i think i chose the wrong class...im gonna reroll psy so i can 1shot-2shot ppl wtf....?????????
good video+music noki, fck your psy tbh :normal-5:

you have 3 academys to join Roque god crit atk lvl- Cynix god demon psy-Noki god full magic atk lvl :3

Simply whitewash...!!

WOT
Last Edit: Oct 07, 2014, 10:03 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Hello there Unraveling, I am happy for you and your guilds newly success.
However, do you really need to congratulate yourself by spamming videos and bashing others?
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Hello there Unraveling, I am happy for you and your guilds newly success.
However, do you really need to congratulate yourself by spamming videos and bashing others?
i don't nee to congralutate my self i when i have been playing this game for many years and won pks VS big factions or ego maniacs :) why i spam the videos ? cuz i'm bored and i have free time when i'm not working or studying :)

Swink

Nice video Noki, Looked easy.  :normal-3: :normal-2:
Comrag always bright as fck.
Enjoyed the music.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
I am ecstatic that you do NOT think you are congratulating yourself. However, through further reviews of your prior replies to others. I can arrive at the the conclusion that you too are an "ego maniac" egomania. Cynical in a sense
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"