Epic Perfect World

Just Exactly how Unlucky are You?

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
I have to do both culties which is very annoying, other than that I prefer sage for mass pk so I'd have to switch them in guild and lose so much merit  :'(
And my stupid huge ass ego won't let me do that since I want that 2x chan on demon too. Yea.

Oh just remember, unlucky enough to get 3x Atk on DD ep and instead of clicking keep new I clicked keep old...
LOL HAPPENED TO ME ON another Server

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
That moment when you realize that you can marry with one person only,but no more wives in the same time thinking that I can make a huge harem. :'(
Yes,I'm feeling unlucky.

Offline SunnyDay

• Characters: SunnyDay,Irelyth
  • Faction: Artifex
That moment when you realize that you can marry with one person only,but no more wives in the same time thinking that I can make a huge harem. :'(
Yes,I'm feeling unlucky.
????????????????? wannabe arab
We are done.
DONE
I will burn the novel that I started to write 3 days ago about our love story. "Pride and Prejudice"  :normal-14:

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
????????????????? wannabe arab
We are done.
DONE
I will burn the novel that I started to write 3 days ago about our love story. "Pride and Prejudice"  :normal-14:
Sweetheart,it's not what it looks like! 
Last Edit: Feb 26, 2016, 07:42 pm by Cristina

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I'm so unlucky that Gio squaded me for Hone Luck and by the end he had x3 -1% channy on his chest.
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2014, 12:07 am by Aʟʏх

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
I'm only lucky, not unlucky. I am the luckiest person, as i have my fiancé Tina<3 
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2014, 12:40 am by Thalus
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I'm so unlucky that Gio squaded me for Hone Luck and by the end he had x3 -1% channy on his chest.
Yes but then u said"almighty Gio log skype" i did and u ripped apart ya shirtie and u said"I learnt this from dragonball when Goku needed everyone to rise hands up, it works with my nipples also"
and ur pinkies thingies catalyzed the energies from the world to create the godly god divinity creation of this:                  http://prntscr.com/4th3x5                               

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Yes but then u said"almighty Gio log skype" i did and u ripped apart ya shirtie and u said"I learnt this from dragonball when Goku needed everyone to rise hands up, it works with my nipples also"
and ur pinkies thingies catalyzed the energies from the world to create the godly god divinity creation of this:                  http://prntscr.com/4th3x5                               

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Yes, that is completely what happened.... In your dream. >___>

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I log in and I'm divorced and i get like 20 people pming me saying bro wheres your wife.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I log in and I'm divorced and i get like 20 people pming me saying bro wheres your wife.

marry me

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
when winning 1v1 event and get 1 shot by seeker because i put physical marrow on instead of magical

Offline zpack

I was unlucky to not have found EPW, while spending 5 years in PWI, unhappy as hell. I'm here now though, so all is good.

Also burned 350 EC because I was stupid lol.

I feel you.  Years I will never get back.