Epic Perfect World

Easier to click yourself

Offline Ew

Hi i wanna suggest something to be added like a new key which you press and your face comes up instead of clicking on ur face. this will help clerics a lot and other classes too :D

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I didn't got what you tried to suggest... is something related about the circle where shows your preset or something?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
i dont think it's possible... but ya good suggestion +1

Offline Ew

I didn't got what you tried to suggest... is something related about the circle where shows your preset or something?

yes but i just figured out u can simply tab and buffs/heals will be on you

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Or just press esc to un-tab whatever you have tabbed?  :-\

Offline Ew

Or just press esc to un-tab whatever you have tabbed?  :-\
if something isattacking you, they will show their peset, but heals will still be on u lol im dumb

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
yes but i just figured out u can simply tab and buffs/heals will be on you

Oh, i think i got it now... You meant some kind of hotkey that makes us able to target my own char and keep ct buff active(For example).

Even though i think thats impossible bc it would need to change lots of things since there wasn't any kind of hotkey to do it.

Offline Ew

Oh, i think i got it now... You meant some kind of hotkey that makes us able to target my own char and keep ct buff active(For example).

Even though i think thats impossible bc it would need to change lots of things since there wasn't any kind of hotkey to do it.

nvm theres a simple solution xD

Vegas

Would be great for expel  :sad:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran

Indeed it would be awesome to buff myself aswell...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hotkey is already there. Press TAB. Has same effect with proper filters.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Amen to this.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
Hotkey is already there. Press TAB.

Yes, but for example:
If you are trying to expel yourself you'll need to be a little bit closer to enemy otherwise it wont work.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Yes, but for example:
If you are trying to expel yourself you'll need to be a little bit closer to enemy otherwise it wont work.

^ this

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA