Epic Perfect World

Venomance New Fox Form

Offline FoxHuntress

• Fox
  • Characters: FoxHuntress
  • Faction: Wiccan
I'm having a problem getting the new fox form for my Venomancer. When i go to the Venomance Trainer in Lost city it only gives me A New Form! - Nether Soulcore Quest. I have tried looking up the guides and it say to go to the Lost City elder to start the Quest line but i don't have it. :( I am at lvl 149 at the moment, wondering if i can only get quest line at 150 maybe? im not sure otherwise for why i cant get it. Please help

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
if you have done culty you could buy skill from boutiq. or go to elder/mrs. zoologist to enter in cave there you can done quest for new fox form, also you need Enhanced Fox Form to learn spirit fox form .. i think, as i remember i did, xD and need to be white name in that cave ;_;

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
if you have done culty you could buy skill from boutiq. or go to elder/mrs. zoologist to enter in cave there you can done quest for new fox form, also you need Enhanced Fox Form to learn spirit fox form .. i think, as i remember i did, xD and need to be white name in that cave ;_;

Off topic, I like your siggy.  :shocked:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
You get it at 150.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
its ugly don't get it

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Off topic, I like your siggy.  :shocked:

ty <3

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
its ugly don't get it

she still can have old fox form too tho o.o'

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I finished the full quest hte other day on a veno that was like 142-143. o.O So you don't need to be 150.

The quest does start at the elder, I think it's purple but I don't remember if the beginning one is or not... The quest you need is Hero Assembly. If you don't have that then I don't know. =/
What am I even doing?

Offline FoxHuntress

• Fox
  • Characters: FoxHuntress
  • Faction: Wiccan
Thank you all for the reply's. I did find them in Boutique but i don't wish to buy them just yet if i can do the quest. I couldn't find Hero Assembly from the elder tho im wondering if i need my sage fox form first? maybe quest will be there

Offline Kia

Thank you all for the reply's. I did find them in Boutique but i don't wish to buy them just yet if i can do the quest. I couldn't find Hero Assembly from the elder tho im wondering if i need my sage fox form first? maybe quest will be there

Keep in mind that the quest has 33 steps.

Yes, you do need the sage/demon version first before you can learn the imbued/spirit fox form but i don't think it is necessary for the quest.

Try checking your quest tracker.

Last Edit: Oct 05, 2014, 12:16 am by Sayenne