Epic Perfect World

Support EP.. DD WF..

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So pretty much, I'm about to go *****deep into a new class. EP was my first class I ever played on any PW game and I stuck with that for 5 years until moving onto other classes, so I'm pretty found with 'everything' that class has to offer.

As for veno, its always interested me, they're OP in 1v1's and demon nova is just the most ridiculous thing on this server.

Both my EP, and WF are Dragon, 150, have all primals, ect.

The decision though is taking the leap to R8R / Getting good stats. Overall I think support EP would be more useful to everyone as a majority and since I know what I'm doing im sure I could pull it off fine, however would it be more rewarding as a player to be a WF?

Need opinions, advice, ect. ???

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
WF is my most played class
I haven't played this game in a while but the release of sins and psy and wf not being able to debuff their OP buffs, sort of turned me off from WF(grammatical error)
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Considering GoodGame does not really have many EPs, and you claim that you are familiar with playing one , i would say that's the viable option.

But if you really just wanna 1vs1 and RPK arround , and be extremelly OP , then dark WF is possibly the most op'ed class overall here.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Considering GoodGame does not really have many EPs, and you claim that you are familiar with playing one , i would say that's the viable option.

But if you really just wanna 1vs1 and RPK arround , and be extremelly OP , then dark WF is possibly the most op'ed class overall here.
Still mad because rekt by wf pet in NW.

I'll be bias and say ep, since it's my favourite class.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I dont know about most OP class >.>
Still think aps SIN is just simply easy mode >.>
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Still mad because rekt by wf pet in NW.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, wait the *** am i laughing for i died to a antelope pup ***.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
you suck on EP

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Hi and yes. Make use of self, sir.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I say both.  My EP's support too, and a pure support cleric seems to be a dying breed.  And since you're well versed in that class, you're already ahead of the curve so to speak

Ultimately though, I'd gear em both up.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
So pretty much, I'm about to go *****deep into a new class. EP was my first class I ever played on any PW game and I stuck with that for 5 years until moving onto other classes, so I'm pretty found with 'everything' that class has to offer.

As for veno, its always interested me, they're OP in 1v1's and demon nova is just the most ridiculous thing on this server.

Both my EP, and WF are Dragon, 150, have all primals, ect.

The decision though is taking the leap to R8R / Getting good stats. Overall I think support EP would be more useful to everyone as a majority and since I know what I'm doing im sure I could pull it off fine, however would it be more rewarding as a player to be a WF?

Need opinions, advice, ect. ???
i think arcane WB is the answer :police: :police: :police:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i think arcane WB is the answer :police: :police: :police:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
First of all, you have to be good and need to be aware. And thats what you are probably missing atm, because gears wont help and also your mind isn't ready.

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
Support ep its funniest as fk <3

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I feel obliged as a boobieheal to say support ep like all the others who posted before xd

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I feel obliged as a boobieheal to say support ep like all the others who posted before xd

I just envision you healing boobs.  Is that bad?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)