Epic Perfect World

SOME Quetion for Archer

Offline Legion

IDK people say archer are op

but when i use archer magic class mostly do like 20k+ damge on me and my damge is weak on them and very weak on class like barb/bm/SS help would be good
also sin ko me fast i have no chance to do anything
my spirit is max eqs 8jun/cube neck(magic)/warsong belt(phy)/r8 ring/tm3 star robe/and 1 magic ring pls

i just want know if anything wrong in my eqs? or how do people tank so much from archer and deal damge so much TY in advance

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
As an archer you don't stand there and tank damage.
That is your problem, you need to kite. If you get hit a few times you are dead, so keep your distance.
Also cube neck is crap dont use that..use ds neck..you deal less damage because you use cube neck

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
you have many debuffs to increase your dmg use em

Offline Legion

you have many debuffs to increase your dmg use em

many? i only know blood glow which other? i am demon btw :S

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Get a DS. Cube neck should only ever be used on a DPH Sin/Magic class/Tank

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
Well, you may think oh my damage is low but i have alright gears... Honestly the little engraves, the change from cube to DS, or many other things like meridian, make a massive difference in DMG. So i'd suggest that you learn your class more, get to know the skills, read them, train in them, get  all your gears up. All classes are OP if you spend enough time and effort.
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014, 01:39 pm by chrisjohndunn
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I think archer's damage is affected by the range of the target too.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Zirkon

Keep Kiting your way use the god damn ranged you got some magic classes doesnt have the same range as the ea got, you got like 2 anti stuns skills, genie to save you and get a ds, it massively increase ur dmg,
just keep practicing man make sure you kite and use ur range well good luck.

Offline Legion

kite is that 1 spark skill immune for 1 sec and speed immune for some time rite?

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
You have immune to debuffs + increase movement speed by 200% skill, increase evasion skill, and that ea skill that gives u immune to dmg for 3 sec ( im too lazy to log my ea to check the skill names ), leap left + right. Keep on kiting and you'll survive.
For better dmg, u need DS not cube. engrave good stats on ur ornaments like dex/dex, get good stats on r8.

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
kite is that 1 spark skill immune for 1 sec and speed immune for some time rite?

No... thats just using antistuns...
Which you should time those properly same for other skills.
Kiting = running getting range because you do 1/2 damage up close.

Another thing you may be doing wrong is your genie.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Best way to survive is to switch to defense bow when running away and make good use of wings of grace. Also cube neck won't do too much of a difference, so its best you use DS neck. Its normal for magic classes to hit alot on you since you are LA, so dont stress it  :))
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2014, 04:15 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
IDK people say archer are op

but when i use archer magic class mostly do like 20k+ damge on me and my damge is weak on them and very weak on class like barb/bm/SS help would be good
also sin ko me fast i have no chance to do anything
my spirit is max eqs 8jun/cube neck(magic)/warsong belt(phy)/r8 ring/tm3 star robe/and 1 magic ring pls

i just want know if anything wrong in my eqs? or how do people tank so much from archer and deal damge so much TY in advance

U want to learn from a OP archer? Go PM Cleaver, others EAs i dont know, Swane i never saw, but a factor one is cleaver, i couldnt beat him :(.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Legion

Last quetion guyz i am demon archer so i try for channel on bow then attack lvl rite or wat type of wepon? and also dex tome or str tome?
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2014, 03:54 pm by Legion

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
Last quetion guyz i am demon archer so i try for channel on bow then attack lvl rite or wat type of wepon? and also dex tome or str tome?

Depends how you want to build your archer, you can make your atk level bow with R8 mats.
It's easy to make a crossbow for channel build so I wouldn't worry too much about that.
I think as demon you should focus more on making a decent spirit blackhole bow.
Personally I like STR tome because it gives bonus accuracy.