Epic Perfect World

Faction roster update

Offline Eliteknight2003

• Psychic Smurf
  • 1+1=Fish
  • Characters: Toonsurfer
  • Faction: HellRazor
Would it be possible to get the ability to see when the last time a person logged on to show up inside the faction roster window? I know PWI has this feature and it's very useful to help weed out inactives, it also shows reputation and a few other things.

Would it be possible to port that system over to us? I feel it would be very useful to have. Thanks.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
As far I am aware there is no 'last online' implemented in PWI yet. To do this I'd have to write a web script in the user panel. It's not difficult to do it that any player could check any player, but limiting it so guild officers could check only the active players in their factions is technically quite difficult and time consuming.

Offline Eliteknight2003

• Psychic Smurf
  • 1+1=Fish
It was added less than a month ago with the eddition to the primal map once I get home I will send you a screenshot as I hope that will better explane what/how it works. :)

Offline Komatoze

• Characters: Komatoze
  • Faction: Desolate Leader
It was added less than a month ago with the eddition to the primal map once I get home I will send you a screenshot as I hope that will better explane what/how it works. :)

it was added alot longer than a month ago. its been out for atleast a few months. but +1 to this because i have quite a few inactives in my faction QQ

Offline Eliteknight2003

• Psychic Smurf
  • 1+1=Fish
Cool, I hadn't really noticed it until recently. Can I get a response to the possibility of getting this feature added later maybe?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
+1.  This would be VERY helpful for faction leaders.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)