Epic Perfect World

I know archers are opd in mass pk so calm down kids....

infernchidhu

Archer already OP and in server is alot archers they dont need nothink better......
read the topic  :smiley:

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
Okay let's talk about nerfing soochi, did you get owned by a ct ea? sorry ofcourse you did.

anyway, if we're gonna nerf archers let's go ahead and nerf dph sins and aps sins aswell, and let's not talk about the mystics who can heal every second from 1 hp to full with 1 heal (which is instant) and venos who's pet is tankier than a barb (not exaggerating) archers ct is huge i agree but removing it would honestly just make everyone go dph which is so ****ing boring, whoever goes demon ct is a dumbass, like kiddo stated, either way nerfing ea's aight, but nerf other classes that need it more since archers already are one of the most squishy classes ingame while most classes have some tankyness in their gear and skillset.
Esok★

infernchidhu

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
This is my suggestion....add 12% channel to demon bow mastery and 8% or 7% to sage bow mastery, remove channel blessing for EAs, cuz we need to use marriage / base blessing / daily blessing too. This will promote demon archers to go cast gear and reduce the OMG ARCHERS PURGE LIKE A **** QQ threads...It ll also make the almost crazy sage archer nukes a little less fast and reactable against. In 1v1 events it gives EAs a chance to use the short lived blessing which gives them a real chance to fight 1v1 and not get 1 hit with 4 physical ornis and def bow by 2 spark elimination type sins
not a QQ thread just a legit suggestions from a player who pks more than the average pw player  :smiley:
look this kid, hes basically begging so that he can use +6 atk +6 def blessing and at same time being insta cast while keeping dark dartle and 3 spark.L0000L bro, this is so low, even from someone like  u

P.S. next time go post in GM application"WTB GN cape pelis ;33" :normal-9: :normal-9:

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
small suggest go get skills sushi.
Bad suggestion, not to mention if it is even possible to edit the skills directly. What made u think that the demon mastery should have more -chan% than the sage version?  Have u ever thought about the impacts it would have on those chan eas who have spent a lot of ecs to perfect their gears? It seems like u are just trying to suggest a change that would make ur demon ct ea more comfortable to play.

ironplayer12

Well thats a no from me lol .EAs are already op and doing such a thing would make them unbeatable -1

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Do not touch ea all these suggestions are bs leave it good as it is atm

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
and make  x2 int on boot  easy to  get   for eas :)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
EAs are fine as they are, they don't need any more boosts or nerfs

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
Okay let's talk about nerfing soochi, did you get owned by a ct ea? sorry ofcourse you did.

i love you tobi my ea master soochi   getting rekt by chann eas all time  after  ig and ad done :)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I had to lock it cuz lets be honest, nothing here to discuss, only bashing comments.