Epic Perfect World

I know archers are opd in mass pk so calm down kids....

infernchidhu

Why would someone in their right mind ever go demon ct ea? 0 chi with 0 dmg  :shocked: :shocked:

Well, the channel gear has certain advantages which are exploitable like casting demon blazing arrow and stunning faster, wing rise faster etc. The biggest advantage channel gear gives me is, in a scenario where my demon quickshot doesn't proc, i do way more damage with my 90% cast gear, to put it short, in your world of 1 set of gear type gameplay, yes channel gear on demon is terrible, in my world world of 200 kills per day gameplay i need to switch between 5-6 sets of gear to play at the pace i play in without occupying much resources like a "personal EP" or mystic or w/e.

If your question was why would any demon archer go channeling instead of aps, i suggest you play a demon archer to figure that question out yourself. With low channeling any sort of reactionary defense is pointless like example, a BM runs at you forti and leaps in cd, you cant wingrise fast enough u ll get stunned in mid cast and mostly die or end up using ur genie or pots or a lot of chi instead of a 1 spark solution. As for the 0 chi part demon knockback arrow solves that issue and i do go channeling for chi because its better as i contribute with stuns, sta, blast cc etc, you might think aps gives u more chi but it doesn't practically, because w/o locks on your target they will retaliate and you will need to kite back which is bad.

Sage archer insta cast is an awesome class i'd give it 8/10 as end game potential, but demon archer who can switch gear has a 10/10 potential imo. And apart from all these reason i play archer because of the versatility ( dealing magical /physical damage and purging ) and the essence of existence of archers is to kill clerics and i feel i do a much better job doing that as demon than sage.

I could answer your question with a simple video of me pking, but i do not have the editing software yet, once i get it, u can see what i mean. :smiley:
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2014, 07:59 pm by Soochi

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
Well, the channel gear has certain advantages which are exploitable like casting demon blazing arrow and stunning faster, wing rise faster etc. The biggest advantage channel gear gives me is, in a scenario where my demon quickshot doesn't proc, i do way more damage with my 90% cast gear, to put it short, in your world of 1 set of gear type gameplay, yes channel gear on demon is terrible, in my world world of 200 kills per day gameplay i need to switch between 5-6 sets of gear to play at the pace i play in without occupying much resources like a "personal EP" or mystic or w/e.

If your question was why would any demon archer go channeling instead of aps, i suggest you play a demon archer to figure that question out yourself. With low channeling any sort of reactionary defense is pointless like example, a BM runs at you forti and leaps in cd, you cant wingrise fast enough u ll get stunned in mid cast and mostly die or end up using ur genie or pots or a lot of chi instead of a 1 spark solution. As for the 0 chi part demon knockback arrow solves that issue and i do go channeling for chi because its better as i contribute with stuns, sta, blast cc etc, you might think aps gives u more chi but it doesn't practically, because w/o locks on your target they will retaliate and you will need to kite back which is bad.

Sage archer insta cast is an awesome class i'd give it 8/10 as end game potential, but demon archer who can switch gear has a 10/10 potential imo. And apart from all these reason i play archer because of the versatility ( dealing magical /physical damage and purging ) and the essence of existence of archers is to kill clerics and i feel i do a much better job doing that as demon than sage.

I could answer your question with a simple video of me pking, but i do not have the editing software yet, once i get it, u can see what i mean. :smiley:

a vid of u pking is a tutorial on how to waste 3000 IG in 24 hours

Offline Pubes

so ur saying remove blessing, but at 7-8% ct to mastery, so really ur removing 2-3% ct and adding +6 atk/+6 def idk man everytime i leave sz self buffed with ridgeknife and wood pill i use quickshot and half server ADs
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2014, 08:39 pm by Pubes

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

I used to switch between dph aps and ct gear when playing and 1v1ing, I still think demon ct ea is the most stupid build invented.
i feel like i'm dead

infernchidhu

so ur saying remove blessing, but at 7-8% ct to mastery, so really ur removing 2-3% ct and adding +6 atk/+6 def idk man everytime i leave sz self buffed with ridgeknife and wood pill i use quickshot and half server ADs

I'd say that's the difference between you and me, i feel satisfied only if i kill my target before they can even click AD or through it. You feel accomplished by just seeing them AD  :smiley:

infernchidhu

I used to switch between dph aps and ct gear when playing and 1v1ing, I still think demon ct ea is the most stupid build invented.

It isn't, it is the pinnacle of archer evolution  :smiley:  :police:

Offline Pubes

I'd say that's the difference between you and me, i feel satisfied only if i kill my target before they can even click AD or through it. You feel accomplished by just seeing them AD  :smiley:

... if they AD, and i still have full genie it means i have advantage

Offline Pubes

if i quickshot, they AD because of my dmg, if you quickshot they AD because they see a 3 sparked demon ea with ig out of stealth and click AD out of panic

infernchidhu

... if they AD, and i still have full genie it means i have advantage

Nope, thats a common misconception, you traded your "lack of presence"  for his AD, when i trade my "lack of presence" i usually kill 1 or 2 easily, it doesn't give you an advantage because they can still immune for 12 secs which you traded earlier for a "wood pot", their pot usage is much superior to your mild boost in damage. Apart from all this the target can easily kite away from you till their genie regenerates enough to use faith or heart of steel or w/e is necessary to win a fight with you. :smiley:
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2014, 09:00 pm by Soochi

Offline Pubes

Nope, thats a common misconception, you traded your "lack of presence" you for his AD, when i trade my "lack of presence" i usually kill 1 or 2 easily, it doesn't give you an advantage because they can still immune for 12 secs which you traded earlier for a "wood pot", their pot usage is much superior to your mild boost in damage. Apart from all this the target can easily kite away from you till their genie regenerates enough to use faith or heart of steel or w/e is necessary to win a fight with you. :smiley:
good point but if we were talking about 1v1 id say no pills

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
loool yes remove archer's blessing, would be so good to see all those cast EAs to play real class then.  :police:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Obstacle

Oh sure whine, and complain about more crap.  Maybe they'll nerf the game enough so it becomes unplayable.  Then people like you will have a whole lot more to complain about.

Offline Pubes

loool yes remove archer's blessing, would be so good to see all those cast EAs to play real class then.  :police:
if remove blessing, dph ea just gets even more op lol

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Remove blessings +1
Add channeling to masteries -1.

Offline Equilibrium_

• Never back down !!!
  • Characters: Equilibrium_
  • Faction: GA

Archer already OP and in server is alot archers they dont need nothink better......