Epic Perfect World

I know archers are opd in mass pk so calm down kids....

infernchidhu

This is my suggestion....add 12% channel to demon bow mastery and 8% or 7% to sage bow mastery, remove channel blessing for EAs, cuz we need to use marriage / base blessing / daily blessing too. This will promote demon archers to go cast gear and reduce the OMG ARCHERS PURGE LIKE A **** QQ threads...It ll also make the almost crazy sage archer nukes a little less fast and reactable against. In 1v1 events it gives EAs a chance to use the short lived blessing which gives them a real chance to fight 1v1 and not get 1 hit with 4 physical ornis and def bow by 2 spark elimination type sins
not a QQ thread just a legit suggestions from a player who pks more than the average pw player  :smiley:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Remove all blessings.
+1

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Remove all blessings.
+1

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I'm pretty sure it's been said that they can't directly edit skills.

And it would fix nothing.  If anything the QQ OMG ARCHER IS OP threads will continue, because y'know...someone's gotta bitch about something about balance.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Soochi too op , need nerf guys
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Remove blessing but don't add any extra ct, I want to see wannabe EA's crying here  :police:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Remove blessing but don't add any extra ct, I want to see wannabe EA's crying here  :police:
and then they will rerrol to sins xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
eh worth a shot +1

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable

f you! i dont have dph gear :'(
My ct is gonna be slow since I dont use xbow.
But removing blessing is fine i guess..more time to react to things then..
But then it will be so difficult to kill certain classes without that 10% ct for people who are ct build.
I mean I already have a hard time killing mystics/barbs/defwepvittomeseekers in 1v1.

But then again I don't think ea is underpowered in 1v1..we dont necessarily NEED def/atk blessings to kill stuff, def wep is more than enough.

But if the problem is defense.. I'd ask again for dex tomes to have 50% accuracy on them, so EAs can switch to vit tome for the added defense.
I mean seriously we have seekers who are already tanky as hell camping def wep + vit tomes in 1v1
I don't understand what is the problem with us getting a chance to do this..considering we are 101029818391 more squishy than seekers..
All magic classes and ea haters are going to QQ about this though.
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2014, 06:40 pm by Shortie

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
yes and full dex archers will do 25k crits instead of 22 with  new blessing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD +69 gm.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Why would someone in their right mind ever go demon ct ea? 0 chi with 0 dmg  :shocked: :shocked:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
f you! i dont have dph gear :'(
You can't play DPH like rest of the EA's, only me and Kiddo are alpha DPH EA's, rest are shit wannabes

yes and full dex archers will do 25k crits instead of 22 with  new blessing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD +69 gm.

Stop stressing, wannabes can't do shit with low ct

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.

Stop stressing, wannabes can't do **** with low ct
you think
they even need to do **** ? full dex gear ea with atk bow with 1100+ dex hit like mfkin truck with random skill smash

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
Give me 2 weeks and I will get used to dph ea easily. ^__^

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
you basically just set up harpist and others for hell :c pls no
Recent video.