Epic Perfect World

Todays event

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
It was said no PvP here is ryan bragging about the kills of people at the event, jim also aoeing and a legendz barb, since apparently I don't have proof, also I did fight back defencively but didnt use aoes so as not to hit anyone else. Not really intended at ryan or Jx, just to show jim that other people SS too <3
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2012, 06:19 am by Nexy

Offline SeemsLegit

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lmao xD
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lmao xD

*Justin Beiber ban*
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline DarkStorm

It was said no PvP here is ryan bragging about the kills of people at the event, jim also aoeing and a legendz barb, since apparently I don't have proof, also I did fight back defencively but didnt use aoes so as not to hit anyone else. Not really intended at ryan or Jx, just to show jim that other people SS too <3

i will be defensive about my brother but this damaging happens after the event right????

Offline Jim~

Hmm.. I don`t think I AOE u guys while the boss is still alive .. nice SS only damage log ? lol doesn`t prove anything there

Offline DarkStorm

IKR lemme ask a question:

1st. Is the boss AOE type? to give a proof the boss should have damage log on that ss.
2nd. can you post the whole SS? not just the damage log it will not prove anything.
3rd. WTF is justin beiber doing on WC  ::)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Its not relivent but I was watching, and this happened right after the boss, within 30 seconds of the kill (I have an ss of the chat log with the ban I gave. Given that everyone who wasnt going to pk was already killed, I did not ban Psychick or Jx or Kurukutsu, Psychick and Jx were fighting in defence, Kurukutsu was the closest to being banned, but as earlier stated, everyone was dead.

The event was NOT over when you guys attacked, also the damage log is evidence enough (given I have an ss with the first few chats to give it time frame) at other times though please give me the whole ss, I can move ss to the gm area if you wish not to have them displayed.

Thread Closed
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!