Epic Perfect World

#Ahed

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
i have been summoned to this thread, here is a recent paper i wrote to explain some confusion

Page 69
xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx
Lelo-ology 360
April 20, beginning of universe

According to an article from Lelopedia, xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx brought lel + other legendary lelos to the saddie server filled with angered baddies >Storm Perfect World< to bring enlightenment and promote positive emotion, and my legacy has spread to other servers including Epic Perfect World, causing the same effect. these effects included factorization of no-value baddies, legendary players united under one scripture (Xpendable), and SaddieMaddies. to quote a legendary leloprophet yoloswag360: "soon the baddies remain baddies and the goodies remain good". (xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx, Page 1310)

so no Kofte, i didn't invent "lel", i integrated it into PW using "l3l" originally, stayHealthy kiddies

BIBLIOGRAPHY
sources: me

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Angelica

i have been summoned to this thread, here is a recent paper i wrote to explain some confusion

Page 69
xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx
Lelo-ology 360

According to an article from Lelopedia, xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx brought lel + other legendary lelos to the saddie server filled with angered baddies >Storm Perfect World< to bring enlightenment and promote positive emotion, and my legacy has spread to other servers including Epic Perfect World, causing the same effect. these effects included factorization of no-value baddies, legendary players united under one scripture (Xpendable), and SaddieMaddies. to quote a legendary leloprophet yoloswag360: "soon the baddies remain baddies and the goodies remain good". (xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx, Page 1310)

so no Kofte, i didn't invent "lel", i integrated it into PW using "l3l" originally, stayHealthy kiddies

BIBLIOGRAPHY
what the mared

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Page 69
xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx
Lelo-ology 360

BIBLIOGRAPHY

Is Snipars your father? ._.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Page 69
xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx
Lelo-ology 360

BIBLIOGRAPHY

This Sarju..  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Page 69
xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx
Lelo-ology 360

BIBLIOGRAPHY

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Page 69
xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx
Lelo-ology 360

BIBLIOGRAPHY

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Page 69
xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx
Lelo-ology 360

BIBLIOGRAPHY
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable

Page 69
xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx
Lelo-ology 360

BIBLIOGRAPHY

First person in a formal paper what a pleb