• Faction: Tyrants

Muffy

Love u ahed when we marry?

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
That is because of Xar.

yw.
 ???

I would say thank you if you would have provided any useful, realistic or at least real information, but nope :(

Also lol what? the posts that define "lel" are as old as 2003, but ok I don't want to burst your bubble, keep on praying ...

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
That is because of Xar.

yw.
 ???

bro need citations and bibliography  :normal-2:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
I would say thank you if you would have provided any useful, realistic or at least real information, but nope :(

Also lol what? the posts that define "lel" are as old as 2003, but ok I don't want to burst your bubble, keep on praying ...

I pray 24/7 dw about that.
Anyways tell me more about how much you know about the history of the word 'lol'.
 :police:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Stop being annoying + stupid

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
Stop being annoying + stupid

Stop being retarded then xdxp

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I pray 24/7 dw about that.
Anyways tell me more about how much you know about the history of the word 'lol'.
 :police:

You can Google "lol" yourself, glad I helped you with finding out the origins of "lel",my job is done here, this is going way off topic ...

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
You can Google "lol" yourself, glad I helped you with finding out the origins of "lel",my job is done here, this is going way off topic ...

Thank you so much.
You changed my life.  :'(

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Thank you so much.
You changed my life.  :'(

yw ...

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Stay on topic sirs and ladies. Yet i'm just post-farming.  :'(

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Stay on topic sirs and ladies. Yet i'm just post-farming.  :'(

Sorry gn leeeeevi :/

Offline 2

• Old Player
i have been summoned to this thread, here is a recent paper i wrote to explain some confusion

Page 69
xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx
Lelo-ology 360
April 20, beginning of universe

According to an article from Lelopedia, xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx brought lel + other legendary lelos to the saddie server filled with angered baddies >Storm Perfect World< to bring enlightenment and promote positive emotion, and my legacy has spread to other servers including Epic Perfect World, causing the same effect. these effects included factorization of no-value baddies, legendary players united under one scripture (Xpendable), and SaddieMaddies. to quote a legendary leloprophet yoloswag360: "soon the baddies remain baddies and the goodies remain good". (xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx, Page 1310)

so no Kofte, i didn't invent "lel", i integrated it into PW using "l3l" originally, stayHealthy kiddies

BIBLIOGRAPHY
sources: me

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
i have been summoned to this thread, here is a recent paper i wrote to explain some confusion

Page 69
xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx
Lelo-ology 360
April 20, beginning of universe

According to an article from Lelopedia, xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx brought lel + other legendary lelos to the saddie server filled with angered baddies >Storm Perfect World< to bring enlightenment and promote positive emotion, and my legacy has spread to other servers including Epic Perfect World, causing the same effect. these effects included factorization of no-value baddies, legendary players united under one scripture (Xpendable), and SaddieMaddies. to quote a legendary leloprophet yoloswag360: "soon the baddies remain baddies and the goodies remain good". (xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx, Page 1310)

so no Kofte, i didn't invent "lel", i integrated it into PW using "l3l" originally, stayHealthy kiddies

BIBLIOGRAPHY
sources: me

LOOOL
This beyond made my day!
Amazing

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥