Epic Perfect World

Opinion on increasing Mages def

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Hallo, Yes please increase mage phydef so we get to see more than 3-4 mages in mass PK, im getting heirobugged on my MG full r8 with def weapon on/phy def ornas by some ea that doesnt even use any spark but just dartles me 12k's, sorry but need balance patch for MGs please, more people would play MG if not 2 shot by simple dartle arrow

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
MGs aren't weak. How some players can survive longer than others? It's easy, gears does not make you good.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
MGs aren't weak. How some players can survive longer than others? It's easy, gears does not make you good.
Eh yes mages arent weak at their attack, but their defense is beyond horrible go play MG kermo see if you like to get hit 12k's by no spark EA simple dartle

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Eh yes mages arent weak at their attack, but their defense is beyond horrible go play MG kermo see if you like to get hit 12k's by no spark EA simple dartle

Well, same can say about EAs, happens alot if i get 30k+ hits from MGs, sooooo yeah...
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Well, same can say about EAs, happens alot if i get 30k+ hits from MGs, sooooo yeah...
put on mdef ornas m8 + def weapon, doubt you get hit half of it, when i got every orna in phydef +3x def lvl wep i still get dartled for 12k's by EAs with 2838283 interval, very nice balance of game

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
This guy said the same thing as me (the crying part), but why did u comment about my post only?? Do u comment selectively or with different standards? Also, I feel surprised that u actually only commented on the "crying part" of my post...it feels like u didn't get/selectively ignore the rest of my post.
Lol. Jump to conclusions much?
I simply didn't see their comment.
Dont even know who you are to be 'selective'.
I just thought your approach was silly, but as I said, each to their own.

But okay.
Last Edit: Sept 30, 2014, 03:56 pm by Melody⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
put on mdef ornas m8 + def weapon, doubt you get hit half of it, when i got every orna in phydef +3x def lvl wep i still get dartled for 12k's by EAs with 2838283 interval, very nice balance of game

Well haven't try mdef ornas, but i have 72-77 def levels usually at mass pk, but still.. + Ele. reduce 19% pants. I still think there's nothing much wrong with MGs, since i've seen some of them surviving good on it. And i even tested 94 att levels + 90k phy attack on some MGs.. Even with take aim + extreme poison i hit around 12k.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline kikii

• Characters: kikii,NuhNuh

12k? come on maggies hits millions of dmg and getting magic ornaments then what u will do against to melee ppl? :P

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
sorry but i dont think a EA with mega interval gear should be able to heirobug MG without any effort ( as in spark xtreme poison ) with mg using x3 def lvl + phydef ornas, pathetic balance, the attack of MG is good yes but the defense needs a buff, so we see atleast 3 more mages in mass pk , ty in advance

siergrain

No skills to increase pdef? What about Earth Shield?? You know, that main skill that -all- wizards use.
On another note, I don't agree that Wizards should get more defense. They're squishy because they're the hardest hitters in game. They already have a skill that bumps them back away from melee attacks, distance shrink, and I think they have a leap back too [I don't remember, as it's been awhile since I mained mage].

hardest hitter in game, u ok???
psy, mystic, sin and osme eas hit wayy higher
and about arcane def, its useless cuz it only works on auto attacks

i think mage either needs more pdef or arcane to proc on ANY mele attack DPH and APS

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
hardest hitter in game, u ok???
psy, mystic, sin and osme eas hit wayy higher
and about arcane def, its useless cuz it only works on auto attacks

i think mage either needs more pdef or arcane to proc on ANY mele attack DPH and APS

Sorry, I meant one of the hardest hitters in game. I can agree with increasing the proc rate of Arcane Defense because they'll still be squishy (like they're supposed to be), but just another way to get out of the way of attacks.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
To be honest.. Slightly more defense wouldn't hurt ..

I don't really think mages are underpowered ( keep in mind i am only refering to mass PK and not 1vs1's ).
Our spike damage is insane, no matter on what class to be honest, and doesn't quiete matter the gears. Earlier today i hit ColorBlind for 50k crit , just genie spark extreme poison , and he had EP buffs. We are talking about an extremelly well geared cata barb in vit build. So as for damage if any MG thinks he is weak , he lost his mind.

But , fact of the matter is , we are squishy to ANYTHING. Any sin who spamms elimination (no need double spark) with average (not even op) gears, will instantly tick you. Chances for hiero bug should be arround 40% , unless you are a fully buffed MG camping def wep and p.def ring. Doubt anyone here plays like that , cause it's absolutelly lame.

Tanking EAs is impossible. 1 EA with high aps , all it takes is you to have 1 second delay , and you're gonne. No need to even get purged. I  tested earlier with Austin (ATX) who was hitting me 8ks on 2aps ,  and me camping 28 def level wep + a might ring with 2 def levels. In mass Pk i'd just be charm bypassed , like it happens with every AxeGroup / Ares EA, who have insanelly high aps + dex.
Note i'm not complaining if they 3 spark , that's ok. I'll understand it. But if someone simply auto attacks you to death hitting you 12ks , when you can deal 8ks with skills to them , considering by the time you cast one skill , they shoot you 3 arrows... Then something is very wrong here.

WF's , no point bringing this up , cause the amount of debuffs they cast on you , well , bye bye lol have fun. Which is ok since that's they're main role , i'm not crying over it.

Overall what i want to say is , a little bit (not much tho , or MG's would become godlike) of P.def , could be good.
You don't even see many MG's in mass PK , unless you consider insta cast MGs like myself , redix , meso ,riel, sab , there's very little many MG's. I can name like 2-3 who aren't insta cast , Nutella and Psych. Now go name the 1337 EA's or sins you see in PK , even without having OP gears , cause having a decent aps is all it takes to be "OP" on those classes.

That's my opinion , sorry for writting a book.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 a squad of 2 personal ep's cant say my life for shit.

fixed

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

fixed

You seem upset i hired ChicaBomb + Violent + Ruse.  :normal-37: :normal-2:

Keep it on topic pls lol
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
You seem upset i hired ChicaBomb + Violent + Ruse.  :normal-37: :normal-2:

Keep it on topic pls lol

I BARELY GET EP'S AND I LIVE MORE THAN YOU AND YOU GOT A HEAL SKILL NUB