Epic Perfect World

UI change

bvanharjr

This might need a move to off-topic, but I've seen a few people using a new PWI UI. Where would I get it and how would I install it?

Thanks.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
This might need a move to off-topic, but I've seen a few people using a new PWI UI. Where would I get it and how would I install it?

Thanks.

new UI ? think u mean old UI....

bvanharjr

new UI ? think u mean old UI....
It's new to me. *Shrugs*

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
It's new to me. *Shrugs*

okey let me put it clean for you... atm they 2 interfaces...  The one that cames default with the game. "Esmeral" and the black and grey one that the old one when the game had a older version...  There is no New UI. cuz is not here yet cuz it will come with the new patch that is in PW CHINA so u think you are talking of the old interface the black and grey. Or take ss of that interface or UI you talking about zzzz

bvanharjr

okey let me put it clean for you... atm they 2 interfaces...  The one that cames default with the game. "Esmeral" and the black and grey one that the old one when the game had a older version...  There is no New UI. cuz is not here yet cuz it will come with the new patch that is in PW CHINA so u think you are talking of the old interface the black and grey. Or take ss of that interface or UI you talking about zzzz

Oh.
/5chars

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Oh.
/5chars

what ? can u show the UI that u talking about to make it easy for ppl to help you zzzzz

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
what ? can u show the UI that u talking about to make it easy for ppl to help you zzzzz
Noki can you help me about that old UI and how to change it? Thanks :smiley:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Noki can you help me about that old UI and how to change it? Thanks :smiley:

u in game ? if u not in gm send me a pm in forum i explain u

bvanharjr

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Please keep in mind that using the old UI will make u have some visual glitches.  :rolleyes:

Offline Kia

Please keep in mind that using the old UI will make u have some visual glitches.  :rolleyes:

Quite a lot to be honest.

siergrain

anyway, old UI
go to yourepw folder -> element -> userdata, now open ssystemsettings file with notepad and where it says Theme = 1 replace it with Theme = 0