Epic Perfect World

PSY or MYSTIC

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Zirkon

1-I beated u, so u should show some respect son.
2-All psys take hierobug for APS sin, even me with 51% reduce phy dmg taken, when they 2 spark.

---------------------------------------

About the topic, well if u want mass PK AOE DDr or support, go psy, if u want kill psychics with two keys, go mystic.
lol two keys, god u make me laugh 24/7

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
They are the best class in the game in terms of control skills. They are I think tied with Wizzards for the most AOEs, however psys cast the fastest. For situations requiring AOEs and reliable control skills, psys get the job done. They were designed with PVP in mind, as their skills make this evident. For the most part, there is an answer to everything another class will throw at you, even more so with Psychic Will.

I don't have much experience with Mystics, so I can't say much about them.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Equilibrium_

• Never back down !!!
  • Characters: Equilibrium_
  • Faction: GA
They are the best class in the game in terms of control skills. They are I think tied with Wizzards for the most AOEs, however psys cast the fastest. For situations requiring AOEs and reliable control skills, psys get the job done. They were designed with PVP in mind, as their skills make this evident. For the most part, there is an answer to everything another class will throw at you, even more so with Psychic Will.

I don't have much experience with Mystics, so I can't say much about them.

THX  ^-^

Offline Legion

Make a psy, i will give u two variations of gears and playstyle, choose one, mystics can kill psy with F1+F2, but its a boring class at all.

U can be a full DDr psy, reaching 40% critical rate with crit on R8, a descent magic atk and 110 atk lv.
Or u can be support psy, reach 50% reduce phy dmg taken, and a descent magic atk and 110 atk lv.
If u want tips about the support psy playstyle, PM me on game.

how to get 110 attack lvl?   @@

Offline Equilibrium_

• Never back down !!!
lets see now i got 90att lvl with no neck and belt now got only dragon ones ;D so +15 so its 105 ;o + few more att lvl on wep and 110 ;o

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
do you mirin bro

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
lol Only poor psy get heiro by sin if in def mode, even 130 att lvl plus gof wep types.

Offline Equilibrium_

• Never back down !!!
here deff lvl is bad ;o cuz im full def and i have to use AD or psy will cuz cna be killed fast ;o EVEN in DEFF....

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I love my mystic personally, but she is a support mystic. Lots of def. levels and P.def reduction, I dont die to a lot, and I still do a nice amount of damage. Not to mention to can survive for so long with heals + Pets.

I also have a Psy though, with really nice gear. I love playing her, have a few times in mass. Just honestly depends on what you like better.

Personally I love healing and supporting, so mystic is for me along with my ep. In a 1v1 situation I enjoyed my psy much more, as for mass, again I support, but I do love playing my psy. Super fun.

What I bolded: this.  My mystic is built around defense, which would make her a support type, although she will kick ass too.  I have a psychic too who isn't 150 yet (wtb sls...:() and so far with cards alone, she's almost at 80 attack levels and with seeker buff can easily surpass 90 def levels.  R8 obviously boosts this, but hitting a seeker for 20k at less than endgame is pretty damn nasty. 

I like raw damage, so I have my archer and my psychic for that purpose, but some days I just feel like poking stuff on my mystic (rarely ever on cleric, but he's not pk ready yet anyways).  Use em both and see what you like more.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Eliteknight2003

• Psychic Smurf
  • 1+1=Fish
  • Characters: Toonsurfer
  • Faction: HellRazor
I had this problem myself when earth guards came out. I am a avid psychic while I do enjoy the mystic play style, nothing is like the fun of mass pk with my sage psychic. Still working on my r8r gear so in dragon armor, but already I'm starting to feel like I make a difference in pvp.

Psychics can be a fun fast paced class for a overall good time, feel free to message me in game.