• Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
wawe 3% less crit and they can't deal high damage anymore  :normal-10:

Lol im not saying the 3% crit..

If he want to add defence.. i suggest to reduce its actual stat of dealing high damage...
Looool

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Were you 2 suppose to drop your arguments like 5 post ago?
>.>
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Were you 2 suppose to drop your arguments like 5 post ago?
>.>

Me and teru came to an agreement long ago. Idk about him yet  :))
I'm gonna leave the thread with this. It's a GREAT idea if you take
out just a little bit of dmg to make it where Wr's and Wb's are not
100% useless against wizards. That way it would balance 1v1's more.

But if not. Sorry I just can't see that as anything but adding fuel to a fire
with the already hot topic about balancing of classes as it is.

Let's end all hate and go back to +1 and -1's. The ONLY thing that can
be argued about it was already argued and we all gave feedback on it.

Also thanks for all the posts and good debate. Just to clarify that a lot of
assumptions can be made on text. I'd like you to know that everything I've
said was calmly said and if any offense was taken on my posts or my jokes
to calm to debate were taking serious I apologized, I meant no harm/hate.

Overall, I enjoyed it teru  ^-^

Last Edit: Sept 29, 2014, 05:50 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
+1 so i finally create god of mages Covernant

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
adding more defense will make demon wiz even more OP, so -1

happy gaming have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/
Actually there is way to get def % without changing the r8 set bonus. You just need to get the +phy resistance stat on ur top. You can make a top with 2 or 3 stats of +phy resistance and hone them to +10%, then u would have at least 20% more def. But u would probably be unhappy with that, because u would need to lose the chan stats from ur top. But I dont think any class deserves to have a boost on something, without giving up on something else.

siergrain

Person who says wiz got 5 leaps, I dare you to post video of you playing wiz and show us all those 5 leaps.
Seems like you all forgetting, yes wiz got leaps, BUT arcane def only works on AUTO ATTACK, and not on any mele attack, now show me a class beside high APS few sins (who are 4APS or whatever with their r8) that will APS against arcane users. BM got 5atk lvl boost(not much, but still) which got most of them to learn DPH, barb with their huge zerk crit dmg was always better DPH vs arcanes than APS.
Now lets not jump into sin DPH dmg vs wiz or any arcane class ok?
And what takes to get close to wiz? Simple anti stun skill/pot.
Wiz is (i think, not sure of venos) slowest caster in game, so channeling on gear is must, thats why you won't see wiz taking RPDT on gear instead of channel, which already makes wiz sacrifice enough to have dmg they have(my opinion atleast)
And if wiz wasnt meant to have a bit higher pdef than other classes, why did wiz get Stone Barrier?
Personaly I'd take more def on gear instead of Spark on genie any day
I +1 this
and hope that 5 leaps wiz person gets on and see this
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2014, 06:52 am by siergrain

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
+1
wiz is one of worst DDs in server nowadays.
op dmg will be useless if u die in less than 3sec so easy, before u can press any pill or genie skill.
in 1v1 truly useless class. almost can die to any class.
with better EQs u can die to even dragon set archer/psy/veno/mystic.
the defence is so low, and wiz got nothing to help survive, while other classes other than pill+genie got some skills to help them survive more. and its what make them kill u so easy.
DPH sin can 1hit u very easy, archer can hit u even +20k dmg, op dmg is useless while u can die before u can do anything.
and the dmg is not that much op, can just simply compare it with other classes.
psy is a better nuker with higher dmg, ea is better in both aoe dmg and single target dmg.
wiz dmg on magicers is truly low.
physical classes do more dmg to u, than u can do on them, while they got lot of stun/lock skills.
in 1v1 even can't kill a good BM nowadays, with burst+spark the dmg will be something around 8-9k with ownbuff.

in mass pk, all wiz can do is nuke from backwards, because it don't need to get AAed to die, any archer can 3hit u before u can do anything. they don't need to spark or do anything special, just simply right click can kill u even u got better EQs than him.(while u can't do same since archers using magic rings and u hit them less than enough to kill them)
the defence should be somehow that u have the time to atleast use ur pills.
not all the time u die before u can use the pills or the pills go to cooldown while u r dead.
the jump skill isn't much usefull as archer's one.
since it need 'chi' to be used, and its just 1 forward jump, while in mass pk, u need jump to sides or backward, not forward.
so u need to turn back and then press jump, while ur defence isn't enough to give u the time for that.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
It's a GREAT idea if you take
out just a little bit of dmg to make it where Wr's and Wb's are not
100% useless against wizards. That way it would balance 1v1's more.
they are not useless against wizard in 1v1.
wb can kill wizard so easy, while it'll take lot of time till defencive skills of barb finish and wiz can do massive dmg and kill it, its tanky enough to have the time to kill wiz, while the wiz just can kill the barb if run away till the good time arrives.
and wr can kill wiz oso, wr with tanky set won't die to wiz in 1v1, but it'll be a long pk, since ur dmg gonna be low.
with my friend our pk took about 30-35min, but I hadn't the chance to kill him, while he got me in end.
wr got the upper hand in 1v1 with wiz.
I'm Not that Good

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
they are not useless against wizard in 1v1.
wb can kill wizard so easy, while it'll take lot of time till defencive skills of barb finish and wiz can do massive dmg and kill it, its tanky enough to have the time to kill wiz, while the wiz just can kill the barb if run away till the good time arrives.
and wr can kill wiz oso, wr with tanky set won't die to wiz in 1v1, but it'll be a long pk, since ur dmg gonna be low.
with my friend our pk took about 30-35min, but I hadn't the chance to kill him, while he got me in end.
wr got the upper hand in 1v1 with wiz.

If you can kite outside the range of the two classes, you have high chance of survival. Also, there
is a reason they call it the Anti-Bm and Anti-Barb class. Your doing elemental magic damage which
just crushes the defense of both a barb and blademaster. Plus, we are not referencing wizards and
wr's/wb's in 1v1's, rather in Mass pk if you read the original statement about it. That's where the
true potential of a wizard is brought out. In 1v1 all I have to do is leap while you kite. However, in mass
where there is many things going on, a good wizard can focus that elemental damage along with
ea's and venos to get the purge and stuns. After that, it's bai bai bm. That's why you never see
a Anti-BM squad of anything but wizards and 1-2 venos and barbs. Those crits mess us up.
"My honor is my loyalty

siergrain

If you can kite outside the range of the two classes, you have high chance of survival. Also, there
is a reason they call it the Anti-Bm and Anti-Barb class. Your doing elemental magic damage which
just crushes the defense of both a barb and blademaster. Plus, we are not referencing wizards and
wr's/wb's in 1v1's, rather in Mass pk if you read the original statement about it. That's where the
true potential of a wizard is brought out. In 1v1 all I have to do is leap while you kite. However, in mass
where there is many things going on, a good wizard can focus that elemental damage along with
ea's and venos to get the purge and stuns. After that, it's bai bai bm. That's why you never see
a Anti-BM squad of anything but wizards and 1-2 venos and barbs. Those crits mess us up.
have u actually tried to play wiz vs bm and see if its realy that easy?
u saying that wiz easily kills bm, if thats so maybe u should think about ur bm gameplay if u getting killed so easily in 1v1

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
ur statement was about 1v1, and I said that wr got the upper hand in 1v1 with wiz, and wb oso.
for mass pk, I like wr much more, its more effective class, and wizard not much annoying there as u say.
before I give my wr to my friend, I joined lot of mass pks, and survivability of wr is very high.
it won't die till get debuffed, and after that need AA to kill it or wr have the enough time to get his magic altermarow on.
survivability of wr is much depended on how fast being buffed fast with barb and ep, not the wizard of opposite side, archers are more annoying than wizard itself.
wizard isn't much effective in mass pk, because of very weak defence, any archer without spark can kill u in less than 3sec.
while archer's aoe skill deal 16k on wiz, its really hard to survive. it should be atleast dieng in 3sec while they spark, not just in normal attack.
I'm Not that Good

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
+1 to suggestion. Wizards are really weak.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Um.. No. Wizzies are fine  :smiley:
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2014, 09:24 am by BlackRoft