show ur weppon Tonika <3

Offline kikii

• Characters: kikii,NuhNuh
any way to fix that?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
First of all, the name of this thread....lol. Second, you'll just have to keep trying at it or maybe try relogging or something. :/
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i have problems with the absent notes not working on BanditKitty ><
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline kikii

i have problems with the absent notes not working on BanditKitty ><

yeah i have that prob no matter how many times i relog and spam that..it just doesnt work and for the record its 1st time when i was finishing it just few days left but nooo but anyways  weppon pics and i just might forget it..or not

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Sometimes they do not work, I did complain about it to Aga once and he tested it, there was nothing wrong. So it just takes some time, relogs weren't working for me either but when I logged like day after, it worked.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Log on>wait 10 mins(don't check in)>use absence note(it will work 100%)>check in. You're welcome, I'm best player in the universe.  :police:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
I'm not sure what all that means
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Log on>wait 10 mins(don't check in)>use absence note(it will work 100%)>check in. You're welcome, I'm best player in the universe.  :police:

+1 this
and no u r not the only one.. may be u meant u r 1 of the best players in the universe ^^ (definition of best not rests with pvp alone)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline kikii

that worked ty tho i waited lil bit over 1hr to see if its more effetive :D

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1 this
and no u r not the only one.. may be u meant u r 1 of the best players in the universe ^^ (definition of best not rests with pvp alone)

you are right best friend because in fact >I< am the best player in the universe and he is sorely mistaken  :police: