Epic Perfect World

Will the new classes ruin any current classes?

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Will the new classes ruin current classes

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
well first there is already topic about new classes and uptades so there is no need for more topics
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/perfect-world-2-announced-for-china/180/

and
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/new-race-night-shadow-videos/

as for 2nd. thats probably hard to know since new classes dont even have all skills yet, so who knows how will they really look like at the end

and plus, EPW wont have that patch till probably jun/july of 2015, so still long time before we need to "panic" + agatio will do change/balance on them if its needed

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
its' not even released yet ???

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
they won't... stop worrying so much and start working on finding ways...

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
well first there is already topic about new classes and uptades so there is no need for more topics
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/perfect-world-2-announced-for-china/180/

and
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/new-race-night-shadow-videos/

as for 2nd. thats probably hard to know since new classes dont even have all skills yet, so who knows how will they really look like at the end

and plus, EPW wont have that patch till probably jun/july of 2015, so still long time before we need to "panic" + agatio will do change/balance on them if its needed

this person is totally right. im sure it will be just fine :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I doubt they will. There will be an initial drop for all the classes, but after the novelty of the new ones wear off, people will slowly go back to their other classes.

For PvP, well for this server.. that remains to be seen. For PWI, I suspect mountains of bitching and moaning all over nothing.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Instead of worrying start farming for when they get relased.  :normal-2:

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
I really don't think EPW will have them for awhile.
I am not even bothering saving till we get a date.
♥♥

btw not complaining at all, I am more than fine with not having them for a bit. Just stating ^^

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I doubt they will. There will be an initial drop for all the classes, but after the novelty of the new ones wear off, people will slowly go back to their other classes.

For PvP, well for this server.. that remains to be seen. For PWI, I suspect mountains of bitching and moaning all over nothing.

Irony is...they said that about psys and sins.  Look at how many fish are around now.  They said the same thing about the EG too.  Once someone taps into a class's OP-ness, whether in PvP or PvE, they WILL switch to those classes even after the "newness" wears off.

It is what it is.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline kikii

• Characters: kikii,NuhNuh

yeah like ppl did with Tideborn and Earthguard ? :D

this was just my drop for this :P