Epic Perfect World

Actual Helmet / Cape Design

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So we have custom fashion armor sets, however the closest thing to a helmet we have is the Spartan Helmet which looks utterly ridiculous.

How difficult would it be to make an armor set, let alone a helmet that is covering the full face?

On another note..

I'd love to see capes added to game. I realize that we are limited to the fashion slots and that it would have to be added onto the back of a chest armor piece, but considering the things that have been done already with PW fashion I don't think it'd be too difficult.

Anyone know if this is feasable at all? Imo the armor fashion would look better and make more sense if it had a little more to offer.

Tera's capes for reference http://tera-cdn0.enmasse-game.com/datastore/images/2014/04/17/16/45/50/142/Capes_Header.jpg

Muffy

Well speaking of cape / helmet designs they would look better if we had more fashion armor.
http://www.daevasreport.com/tag/sets/ i would love fashion armor that kinda looks like these Aion armor sets. Especially the plate ones, like this

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Well speaking of cape / helmet designs they would look better if we had more fashion armor.
http://www.daevasreport.com/tag/sets/ i would love fashion armor that kinda looks like these Aion armor sets. Especially the plate ones, like this
look cool

anyways ill just +1 and go

bye

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
1. We can only use Perfect World head fashion. The actual helmets used as equipment don't have any visual models in the game.
2. We can't make new own head fashion, because we don't have tools that would let us do it.
3. We certainly cannot import models from entirely different games like Tera. Even the fashion models from Jade Dynasty, which is the most similar to PW Wanmei game, are too difficult to import due to different character models.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
1. We can only use Perfect World head fashion. The actual helmets used as equipment don't have any visual models in the game.
2. We can't make new own head fashion, because we don't have tools that would let us do it.

o.o What about using the fashion that's already there for the hair slot and editing it? Examples being the Pumpkin Head and Spartan Helm? You guys have already done a wonderful job removing silly shit off of hairstyles, I can imagine it'd only be a step or two further to modify them.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Not posible since u can't import models many new old models and the hats helms that we have if u remove the hat u glitch the hat I really want it but not possible  :smiley:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
o.o What about using the fashion that's already there for the hair slot and editing it? Examples being the Pumpkin Head and Spartan Helm? You guys have already done a wonderful job removing silly **** off of hairstyles, I can imagine it'd only be a step or two further to modify them.

This +1

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
+1 especially to the capes idea, and how are we limited to fashion....they added in weapon skins didn't they?