ps my deathchain I think you missed it

You sir, are #1 rude player bully. Go away. :( :( :( :(

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline TeGeS

• Old school player
  • Sage Wizzard
  • Characters: TeGeS
  • Faction: Team69/Warning
Nice Vid same as music xD Seems u again Rulez  :))
Dont teach me how to play my char, coz i already know that...

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
But when situation is opposite and your faction posts video its Warning that backstabbs right?  :tiger-1:
That's what some people would say. For me, I don't care. You guys are a PK faction and in a three-way PK people are going to 'backstab' because nobody is going to stay in the middle of two factions in mass. But regardless, good video, was fun and thank you for the PK Warning and Shindola
Slightly Inactive.

Offline ~ ~ ~

:D Looked like fun to me. GL with faction Shindola

Offline Enigmatic

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: unknown
  • Faction: unknown
 It's a game people, relax already.  ^-^ decent vid

Have fun Shins, may I call you Shins ?  :P :D
Signature

Offline sakurabak

Warning, aka Team69, is notorious for its backstabbing, fast-paced, catch-me-if-you-can style pk. Granted that the pk of T69 heavily relied upon this method of guerilla warfare to stand a chance versus superior numbers, it's outdated since Warning got a lot more meatshields now. Even though I personally like the pk involving Warning, especially when its gvg lol! XxX_Rolling$crubbiesLikeDoobies_XxX, they get in the way 100% of the time when we're point real pk factions, like Worms, Artifex, and in the past Salvation.

It is not Warning aka, but just Warning. From what I have experienced, Warning do not have a habit of backstabbing. Asians are notorious for backstabbing, yes, GoodGame like to backstab a lot during a mass pk. Artifex do not need to backstab with their numbers (also relates to GoodGame at times). "Real pk factions" meaning factions that drop 123?
Actually, the real factions are Warning, Worms, Salvation; factions that don't join every pk with 2x bigger numbers. Xpendable were also way too big,, nothing different from asian play style: kill the pk with your numbers, even before ti starts.
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2014, 11:20 pm by sakurabak

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Nice vid, nice music :smiley:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
I am better than you

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
This. This was pretty fantastic. I was helping Shindola on my sin, Dustinn, with the other pk earlier that night. Shindola/Me vs GG, Shindola/Me vs DraGOnes, Shindola/Me vs Xpen ..

I was hoping I'd get to pk Warning :C It looked pretty fun, but I sadly had to leave.