Epic Perfect World

Different colours of titles

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hi all

Would it be possible to let us choose what colour of titles we want? or make events where we can win that?
I find it unfair that only clerics and archers have pink title e.e

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hi all

Would it be possible to let us choose what colour of titles we want? or make events where we can win that?
I find it unfair that only clerics and archers have pink title e.e
same for brown, blue and green, maybe a different title for each,coloir like, at npc, 4 of each title, each diff colour, and set them as 100ec priced? Atleast it will leak some ec off the flooded market aswell as giving ppl fun
cant +1 this enough

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Every title can have assigned only one colour.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Make them all blue  :'(

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Every title can have assigned only one colour.

we know that but is there a chance that u can change the color of the titles on the npc instead of being onli white x.x

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
What a shame

more we get, more we want

+1 huhuhuuhuhuuhuhuuhuuh

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i think its fine how it is :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
we know that but is there a chance that u can change the color of the titles on the npc instead of being onli white x.x
But people like different colours.. And putting different versions for each title is not an option, so it's better to just leave it at default colour imho. 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
But people like different colours.. And putting different versions for each title is not an option, so it's better to just leave it at default colour imho.
Good point but maybe some of theam not all i mean everybody will like to have a title with color that one that is pure white imo. But if you say so.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
pink is the way
pink brings pece
n lov
everyone likes pink
pink makes people smile
pink

buuuuuut seriously tho, maybe could make those cute/sweet type titles pink, like The Lovable Agent, and the badass ones (dunno examples I dun use those) maybe red or w/e ppl consider badass

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
pink is the way
pink brings pece
n lov
everyone likes pink
pink makes people smile
pink

buuuuuut seriously tho, maybe could make those cute/sweet type titles pink, like The Lovable Agent, and the badass ones (dunno examples I dun use those) maybe red or w/e ppl consider badass

??? I like blue aw.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i agree i want my Playoffs champion to be unique color orange is stupeeeeeeed

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Equilibrium_

• Never back down !!!